Coffeehouse Thread

29 posts

Cuba decides to stop pirating Windows and goes with free Linux.

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

    That son of the nastiest hooker in Cuba, Castro has decided to drop Windows for Linux.  Its probably not going to hurt Microsoft as that punk a$$ nimrod probably didnt buy Windows licenses but downloaded every copy from bittorrent.  I guess the WGA nag screens got to be too much.  I hope his software engineers screw up his linux launch programs and his nuclear missles land in his house.

    Reminds me of the Apple terrorist parody

  • User profile image
    alwaysmc2

    OH NO! NOT CUBA!!!
    Wait... Did you say Cuba? pshhh. Cool Big loss...

  • User profile image
    RJ

    That really sounds interesting, but do the cubans have the know-how to properly implement the services. IMO, I believe that linux is a little bit more to get used to... I could be wrong, but maybe this will cause a major political change to the climate surounding cuba.

    Open souce and communism.... hmm very egalitarian of them.

  • User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

    "Debian Linux: We support Terrorism!"

  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

    If you have strong feelings of love for Castro then I dont want to know you and I could give a crap less about feelings.  He is a (I need to watch my language), he is a tyrant, he is a intolerable son of a <beeeeeeeeeeeeep> and my only regret in life is that I wasnt alive back when it would have been simple to put a bullet into his head, but there is hope, I hope i die before him.  So I reach hell first, and I will make sure that man is put through unexplainable pain and anguish that the biblical incantation of hell will be considered Disney land by the time Im through with the first round,

    sgomez wrote:
    I don't think that's a nice thing to say... you may hurt others feelings with that kind of comments, and I don't thing channel9 is meant to be for that kind of disussion.Regards.seb--http://sgomez.blogspot.com

  • User profile image
    sgomez

    I don't think that's a nice thing to say... you may hurt others feelings with that kind of comments, and I don't think channel9 is meant to be for that kind of disussion.

    Regards
    .seb
    --
    http://sgomez.blogspot.com

  • User profile image
    sgomez

    I don't love Castro, I also disagree with what he does, I just don't think this is the place to express yourself like that.

    That it

  • User profile image
    pacelvi

    rjdohnert wrote:
    That son of the nastiest hooker in Cuba, Castro has decided to drop Windows for Linux.  Its probably not going to hurt Microsoft as that punk a$$ nimrod probably didnt buy Windows licenses but downloaded every copy from bittorrent.  I guess the WGA nag screens got to be too much.  I hope his software engineers screw up his linux launch programs and his nuclear missles land in his house.

    Reminds me of the Apple terrorist parody



    Oh I see the Thought Police are on your back now.  For what it's worth, this being 'the coffeehouse', I see nothing wrong with you expressing your opinion. 

  • User profile image
    Xaero_​Vincent

    I dont understand.

    Are you angry that Cuba decided to use Linux or is it because their government sponsored pirated Windows? Why would you care?


    Regards,
    Vincent

  • User profile image
    alwaysmc2

    Xaero_Vincent wrote:
    I dont understand.

    Are you angry that Cuba decided to use Linux or is it because their government sponsored pirated Windows? Why would you care?


    Regards,
    Vincent

    Well, I think it started out as a simple tidbit of information that was intereting. (nothing more, nothing less.)  I thought it was, anyway.

  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

    Neither, the man is a son of a <beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep>.  he is a tyrant (I need to watch my language).  He treats his people like common household pets, he takes their freedom away from them, he steal, robs plunders and rapes.

    Xaero_Vincent wrote:
    I dont understand.Are you angry that Cuba decided to use Linux or is it because their government sponsored pirated Windows? Why would you care?Regards,Vincent

  • User profile image
    Manip

    rjdohnert wrote:
    Neither, the man is a son of a <beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep>.  he is a tyrant (I need to watch my language).  He treats his people like common household pets, he takes their freedom away from them, he steal, robs plunders and rapes.


    I'm no fan but it doesn't seem fair to talk about Bush like that... Tongue Out

  • User profile image
    Quantux

    No, that seems pretty fair... and balanced.

  • User profile image
    Maurits

    Manip wrote:
    I'm no fan but it doesn't seem fair to talk about Bush like that...


    Presidents are always fair game.

  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

    Does Bush go around from house to house raping other mens wives?  If they resist does he shoot the husband in the head and cut the womans face?  Nope, Bush doesnt, Castro does.

    Maurits wrote:
    Manip wrote:
    I'm no fan but it doesn't seem fair to talk about Bush like that...


    Presidents are always fair game.

  • User profile image
    pacelvi

    rjdohnert wrote:
    Does Bush go around from house to house raping other mens wives?  If they resist does he shoot the husband in the head and cut the womans face?  Nope, Bush doesnt, Castro does.


    Dont confuse them with facts.    They have no credibility with me,  maybe when they invest as much time being against real dicators and whatnot than being against those who fight them I might change my mind. But I see little risk of that happening. Until then I remain unsurprised by their cliches.

  • User profile image
    Maurits

    rjdohnert wrote:
    Castro does.


    Do you have any evidence to back up this accusation?

  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

    Its called eyewitness testimony.

    Maurits wrote:
    rjdohnert wrote:
    Castro does.


    Do you have any evidence to back up this accusation?

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.