Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

When will MSN Video have options for higher quality video?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • Shining Arcanine

I like to view MSN Video full screen, however the quality is terrible and in the tiny box that it is in by default, it is poor. When will there be options for higher bit rates? A lossless variable bitrate option would be really nice for those of us on 10Mb/sec modems.

• lenn

No clue but we will see if we can't find someone from the team to come and answer your question ...

• tiernan

10mb/s modem? And i though my 1mb cable was fast. now my modem feeds inadequate. Damn you and your fast modems!! where, can i ask, are you to get 10mb connections?

• Shining Arcanine

tiernan wrote:
    10mb/s modem? And i though my 1mb cable was fast. now my modem feeds inadequate. Damn you and your fast modems!! where, can i ask, are you to get 10mb connections?

I didn't see this thread so I forgot about it. ^_^;;

Anyway, my connection is from Optimum Online, they are a division of cablevision which operates in NY, CA, and NJ.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.