Coffeehouse Thread

275 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Channel 9 Update Planning

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Charles

Great shot, Adam Smiley

C

• User profile image
    Tim Aidlin

Hi, All.  This is Tim Aidlin, the Designer (with some great "art direction from Adam) working with the team on the redesign of Channel 9.  So far we've made some great progress, keeping in mind all of your excellent feedback.

I have to say, it really makes easy the task of creating a great user-centric site, that's super useful to you.

I've been hard at work collaborating with the team on UI, UX, new features, and the general aesthetic of the site ...

And don't worry, we're keeping the same "Channel 9 Feel" you know and love ... just pushing the site to the next level.

Again, thanks for all your comments and feedback.  Check back soon for some design comps.  We should be able to get those out soon.

::: systim out :::

• User profile image
    e.dub

I would love to see a better Searching and Sorting feature.

I would like to search for "Generics" +videos and see a listing of all videos on the subject of Generics. Display the video screenshot and caption just as you do on the Video homepage. From the listing I want to be able to sort that list chronologically (asc or desc) by clicking on the Posted On heading.

I don't care to see the threads with superfluous comments. I want to see the videos.

At the very least, you can add sorting on the Posted On heading today. That will help while we wait for the next major rev. I can't believe no one has asked for that.

< eric

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    nojetlag

Could you consider to provide more video formats ? For example 3GP to watch it on a mobile phone ? And since nowadays all goes widescreen a change to 16:9 format and maybe a HD version too ?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.