Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Please interview Doctor Eric Brill

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Shining Arcanine

You should find him working on his "Ask MSR" search engine at Microsoft Research.

• User profile image
    kevinsch

We did, albeit briefly. Scoble and I ran into him in the hallway when we were doing the MSR walkaround tour -- he's in the section featuring Gary Starkweather and the hardware research lab.

• User profile image
    Manip2

Why don't you have an MS tag? Perplexed

• User profile image
    PeterF

I guess when you sign up there is no checkbox to say you are a Microsoft employee. It could be fairly easy to check the subnet to see if someone is signing up from within Microsoft. Guess what it takes is to mail Lenn to ask for changing the user info in the database to set the boolean for the field IsMSEmployee.

Some people are just not that bothered by status and outer appearance.

• User profile image
    Shining Arcanine

kevinsch wrote:
    We did, albeit briefly. Scoble and I ran into him in the hallway when we were doing the MSR walkaround tour -- he's in the section featuring Gary Starkweather and the hardware research lab.

Would it be possible to interview him specifically about his Ask MSR search engine?

Manip2 wrote:
    Why don't you have an MS tag? Perplexed

That is what I thought.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.