Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Bluetooth, PocketPCs, and Terminal Services

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    W3bbo

Just a quick question:

My laptop runs Terminal Services (well... Remote Desktop) and I'm thinking of getting a Bluetooth-capable PDA (running Windows Mobile 5, naturally), the question is: Can I use the Terminal Services client on the PDA to access the Terminal Server on the laptop via the Bluetooth connection?

Secondly, are there any good graphical calculator applications for Windows Mobile PDAs?

• User profile image
    Alt-F4

Don't know about the first one, but the SpaceTime calculator at http://www.spacetimemobile.com/ is my favorite PPC app.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Sorry for digging this topic up again, but I need to know if I can access TermServ running on a laptop via Bluetooth from a PocketPC with a TermServ client.

• User profile image
    AndyC

I think you can (I'll try and remember to try it out tonight), however it will suck badly. Bluetooth isn't very fast and Terminal Services on a PDA is pretty awful anyway...

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.