Coffeehouse Thread

10 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

New Tech Journal podcasts

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

I uploaded Episode 3.  just thought Id share for those interested

• User profile image
    irascian

Minh wrote:
    That's not at all what I imagine you to sound like. Weird.

That's funny because he sounds EXACTLY like I'd imagined!

• User profile image
    Minh

That's not at all what I imagine you to sound like. Weird.You sound drunk. (no offense Smiley)

"I woop yo' @ss"

Haha. You ARE drunk.

• User profile image
    Minh

irascian wrote:
    Minh wrote:That's not at all what I imagine you to sound like. Weird.

That's funny because he sounds EXACTLY like I'd imagined!

I just didn't have a pre-defined voice for a knife wielding, throat-cutting lunatic (again, no offense Smiley).

• User profile image
    Larsenal

Might I suggest a microphone pop screen or position your microphone differently.  That would add a bit of polish to your podcast.

(Listening)

• User profile image
    Larsenal

Keep on working to improve your presentation.  While the casual tone is nice, the careless use of "flowery" language will probably hinder growth of your listener base.

I've thought about diving into podcasting as well.  I'm sure it's much harder than it seems.  Maybe I'll give it a shot after the craziness of my wedding has passed.

Edit: fixed spelling.

• User profile image
    Custa1200

Sounds like a stoner...

• User profile image
    Cider

"so, like, dude, y'know.  Big up to the man Robert, who, dude, is leaving Microsoft.  Anyway, has anyone seen any munchies?"

What is up with your voice?  I had you down to have a deep, slightly latin tinged accent.  Not the voice of Brad Pitt in True Romance.

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

Thanks for all the feedback guys.  And I did have a couple of drinks before I started.

• User profile image
    Richard.Hein

Umm, I don't really want to watch or listen to something if I don't know what it is about.  I clicked the link, but there's zero information on that page that tells me what it is that I'm going to listen to.  So, I didn't listen.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.