Coffeehouse Thread

36 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Sorry.

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Minh

    eagle wrote:

    Jamie, the /. kiddies who hang in the Coffeehouse hate MSFT and The USA, they see you as their leader.

    They must be pro-Terrorists. Quick, somebody call the NSA.

  • User profile image
    eagle

    All the best 9’ers departed long ago because of the nasty tone set by the manip and the chorus of inarticulate /. Kiddies who found their voice in Jamie’s threads.

    ZippyV est la Belgique.

  • User profile image
    Manip

    eagle wrote:
    All the best 9’ers departed long ago because of the nasty tone set by the manip and the chorus of inarticulate /. Kiddies who found their voice in Jamie’s threads.

    ZippyV est la Belgique.


    Nasty is too harsh a word... I might not be Mr.Sunshine, but at least I tell it how it is.

  • User profile image
    eagle

    It's about learning and sharing.

  • User profile image
    Minh

    eagle wrote:
    All the best 9’ers departed long ago because of the nasty tone set by the manip and the chorus of inarticulate /. Kiddies who found their voice in Jamie’s threads.

    ZippyV est la Belgique.
    Fighting "nasty" with "nasty" ? Define "best 9'ers". Like-minded MS evengelists?

  • User profile image
    eagle

    The Microsoft Developer Community, many super smart and extremely generous people, most of whom earn more money outside of Microsoft.

  • User profile image
    Minh

    eagle wrote:
    The Microsoft Developer Community, many super smart and extremely generous people, most of whom earn more money outside of Microsoft.
    So you're trying to get more people from the MS developer community to come on C9 with the things you say?

    But then again, it's tough to keep a utopia going.

  • User profile image
    eagle

    When you’ve lived as long as I have you realize everything happens in cycles.
     
    The developer community will return to Channel9 when the atmosphere is conducive for learning and sharing.

  • User profile image
    Manip

    Hmm an old nationalist.... I bet you sleep on a handgun too and shot "em kids" that come too close to your shack... Old technologists are like young historians... Totally useless...

  • User profile image
    eagle

    I'm sitting in my backyard right now on the Wi-Fi with two deer eating grass just 10 feet away.

    A rabbit walked by about an hour ago and there is a hawk nesting in the trees.

  • User profile image
    Manip

  • User profile image
    eagle

    Generic Forum Image

  • User profile image
    irascian

    eagle wrote:
    You should spend more time with your Father Manlip, who knows you might learn something.


    I really should be grown up enough to ignore this, but...


    "At least he's GOT a father, Eagle" [6]

  • User profile image
    blowdart

    irascian wrote:
    

    "At least he's GOT a father, Eagle"


    No no no "At least he knows who his father is"


  • User profile image
    ScanIAm

    blatzcoder wrote:
    Sorry? About what? Ever met Scoble? He's usually more interested in propping up his own career rather than caring whether you are a "devoted Niner" or not. If you think he had any real deep down loyalty to this place, wow...just wow...


    Go.

    Away.

    Quickly.

  • User profile image
    MasterPi

    beer28 wrote:
     


    Awwww, how cute.

    Are you doing a little dance for us blatz?

    Apparently exemplifying how locked you are in your own little twisted mind...

  • User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

    Wow, eagle...aren't you an MVP? Or do you just run your own site? As a fellow American to you, go away no one wants to hear your filth. You only stop by to pimp your website or blog and talk trash on other people. If it wasn't for the fact that you continue to come back I'd say your account was comprimized.

  • User profile image
    Charles

    People. What's with this incessant childness? Grow up, please. Jeez...

    This thread has lived long enough,
    C

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.