Coffeehouse Thread

26 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Dear Ozzie...

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Cairo

rayozzie wrote:
    Thanks for the welcome.

FYI, I love C9 because without it I'd never have been able to ramp up so quickly over the past year.  Such a great way of meeting people who care about their work.

Jamie/rjdohnert - I'd like to blog more frequently, but time management is a big issue for me - particularly in this new role.  It's a great medium...

Nice Microsoft badge ya got there... or not.

• User profile image
    Chadk

Cairo wrote:

rayozzie wrote: Thanks for the welcome.

FYI, I love C9 because without it I'd never have been able to ramp up so quickly over the past year.  Such a great way of meeting people who care about their work.

Jamie/rjdohnert - I'd like to blog more frequently, but time management is a big issue for me - particularly in this new role.  It's a great medium...

Also made me wonder.

• User profile image
    eagle

I think that is Ray, I've talked to him and he did send an email to a Lotus Notes blogger in Ireland who happens to have the same name as I do after I asked him to do so as a joke.

• User profile image
    raymond

Cairo wrote:

rayozzie wrote: Thanks for the welcome.

Good catch Cairo!

Bad miss if the post was from the real Ray Ozzie.

Only the paranoid survive.Cool
    ~Andy Grove

• User profile image
    scobleizer

I sent Ray Ozzie this thread and he and I talked about it. Not sure that's the real Ray Ozzie, though.

• User profile image
    AdamKinney

Its been confirmed, it really is Ray Ozzie.  Now I just need an extra MS chiclet.  Hmm, I wonder if there's anyone around here who's got one I could use.

(*looks up at the post above this one*)

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

AdamKinney wrote:

Its been confirmed, it really is Ray Ozzie.  Now I just need an extra MS chiclet.  Hmm, I wonder if there's anyone around here who's got one I could use.

(*looks up at the post above this one*)

Sweet... Adam you Rock!

I say for fun you ban scoble for a day and unban Beer on the same day Tongue Out

• User profile image
    jamie

rayozzie wrote:
    Thanks for the welcome.

<faints>
    Thank you for responding!
    I still can't belive the new technical head for the worlds largest software company replied to a thread in the coffeehouse

wow... just wow.

Best of luck in your new role - oh The times - they are a changin

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.