Coffeehouse Thread

26 posts

Dear Ozzie...

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • Cairo

rayozzie wrote:
    Thanks for the welcome.

FYI, I love C9 because without it I'd never have been able to ramp up so quickly over the past year.  Such a great way of meeting people who care about their work.

Jamie/rjdohnert - I'd like to blog more frequently, but time management is a big issue for me - particularly in this new role.  It's a great medium...

Nice Microsoft badge ya got there... or not.

• Chadk

Cairo wrote:

rayozzie wrote: Thanks for the welcome.

FYI, I love C9 because without it I'd never have been able to ramp up so quickly over the past year.  Such a great way of meeting people who care about their work.

Jamie/rjdohnert - I'd like to blog more frequently, but time management is a big issue for me - particularly in this new role.  It's a great medium...

Also made me wonder.

• eagle

I think that is Ray, I've talked to him and he did send an email to a Lotus Notes blogger in Ireland who happens to have the same name as I do after I asked him to do so as a joke.

• raymond

Cairo wrote:

rayozzie wrote: Thanks for the welcome.

Good catch Cairo!

Bad miss if the post was from the real Ray Ozzie.

Only the paranoid survive.Cool
    ~Andy Grove

• scobleizer

I sent Ray Ozzie this thread and he and I talked about it. Not sure that's the real Ray Ozzie, though.

• AdamKinney

Its been confirmed, it really is Ray Ozzie.  Now I just need an extra MS chiclet.  Hmm, I wonder if there's anyone around here who's got one I could use.

(*looks up at the post above this one*)

• Cybermagell​an

AdamKinney wrote:

Its been confirmed, it really is Ray Ozzie.  Now I just need an extra MS chiclet.  Hmm, I wonder if there's anyone around here who's got one I could use.

(*looks up at the post above this one*)

Sweet... Adam you Rock!

I say for fun you ban scoble for a day and unban Beer on the same day Tongue Out

• jamie

rayozzie wrote:
    Thanks for the welcome.

<faints>
    Thank you for responding!
    I still can't belive the new technical head for the worlds largest software company replied to a thread in the coffeehouse

wow... just wow.

Best of luck in your new role - oh The times - they are a changin

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.