Coffeehouse Thread

15 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

GoG list needs more people to send invites to

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    RedWolves2

I have been giving invites away like mad over at the GoG list and we are down to our last 6 people to send an invite to.  We need more people.  If you want a Gmail account add your name and e-mail to the bottom of the list http://channel9.msdn.com/wiki/default.aspx/Channel9.GmailRequestList

Thanks

• User profile image
    zellw

It would be totally cool if I could get an invite.  Like most, I spend nearly all day on email-to try GMail would be awesome.

I am gratefull just for the opportunity.

czweaver@hotmail.com

• User profile image
    jkwuc89

Just sent out 6 invites.  The "waiting" list is now down to 2 people.

• User profile image
    RedWolves2

List is now empty!

• User profile image
    DEEETER

Now it is really empty!!!! Smiley)))  I guess everybody has Gmail ?????

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

I put myself on the list, I guess I am the only person in the world that doesn't have a GMail account...

• User profile image
    jonathanh

Ok, I've sent one to Loadsgood, the list is empty again...

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

Thanks Jonathan. Except GMail doesn't work.
    I signed up, that was all good. But when trying to login, I use my new address loadsgood@gmail.com and it just comes up with a blank page, I thought it might be because of cookies, so I completely enabled them. But I still get the same problem. I refresh the page and the symbols:

‹³IËÏ+Q(άJµÕ6´óÉOLÉÌK×ÓÓ³ÑIØqqUq{!

Come up, and then after a few seconds of being there they go away. What's wrong with GMail? Has it been hacked. Do I have to wait a little while for my account to be activated?

• User profile image
    Manip

Works fine for me, I checked it after reading your msg. I have an up-to-date IE with mid security/privacy set. Also works in FireFox for me.

• User profile image
    aeris

I use Mozilla and I had some trouble the first few times I tried logging in, but when I tried a few hours later it worked fine. Just keep trying!

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

Hmmm... Still doesn't work. Just a question, do I login with just loadsgood, or do I login in with loadsgood@gmail.com ? Mind you I've tried both and both don't work.

• User profile image
    DEEETER

User name only. And you hace to have IE 5.5 or higher or FF ....

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

Many days after my registration it still doesn't work. I've got updated everything. You name it I've got it updated. I'm an update freak. I'm using IE6. Hmmm maybe I'll turn off my firewall...

*EDIT* Turning off my firewall doesn't work. I've tried everything. I've tried having the option for 'don't ask me for my password for two weeks' both on and off.
    Ok, it Authorizes me, then when I'm being redirected it stops and all I get is a blank page. Can some one who has GMail complain for me? Thanks.

• User profile image
    Manip

You try Firefox?

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

I don't use FF.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.