Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Who do I need to contact to become a beta tester for Longhorn?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Shane

I am currently a student at Oklahoma State University. I do not have access to MSDN, but would like to contribute to the development of Longhorn.  I am interested in submitting bug reports and what not; my question is who do I need to contact to become a beta tester for Longhorn?  Thanks, -Shane

• User profile image
    smartguy

Well its not like that. They contact you.  Plus Right Now Longhorn is said to be in just skin testing. Very important for our guy in m$oft. Btw you can get a msdn account to get it. But that cost alot of $$$

• User profile image
    Fritzly

go to beta.microsoft.com and use "BetaReq" as a guest sign-in. Note that you will need either an hotmail/msn passport account or a NET one. You can apply for the latter at:
    http://www.passport.com
    Good luck!

• User profile image
    Shane

Thank you smartguy and Fritzly Smiley

• User profile image
    William Gates

money, looks, brains, oh! and the most of lot of luck...

Longhorn is now being officially renamed the "male emissions of the bovine species" due to the amount of extras involved, a variant of Bull no doubt...

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.