Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Please Reinstate Blatz

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    fdisk

Charles, please reinstate Blatzcoder. He says he does not understand why he was banned. He posted something in the Sandbox, made a couple of comments about Rory, and was kicked out of here. That really isn't helping "transparency" or "conversations" if you are forcibly removing Linux advocates like that. From what he has told me, he said he is surprised others have been allowed to swear at him, call him names, and attack him without restraint.

• User profile image
    DoomBringer

fdisk wrote:
    Charles, please reinstate Blatzcoder. He says he does not understand why he was banned. He posted something in the Sandbox, made a couple of comments about Rory, and was kicked out of here. That really isn't helping "transparency" or "conversations" if you are forcibly removing Linux advocates like that. From what he has told me, he said he is surprised others have been allowed to swear at him, call him names, and attack him without restraint.

He was posting inflammatory comments and you shouldn't get the story from just him.  He got flamed because he flamed just as much.

• User profile image
    pacelvi

fdisk wrote:

take this discussion private with the moderators.

• User profile image
    alwaysmc2

Whoa!  Blatz is gone?!  woo.

Anyway, he was not banned for being a Linux advocate.  He was banned because he trolled too often.  We here at channel 9 don't care if you like Linux.  Heck, lots of us like it ourselves.

And whatever he did, I'm sure that it was "the straw that broke the cammel's back."

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

fdisk wrote:
    please reinstate Blatzcoder.

Here let me validate his feelings...

Go to hell

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

In a word, NO!!!!!!!

fdisk wrote:
    Charles, please reinstate Blatzcoder.

• User profile image
    Human​Compiler

pacelvi wrote:

fdisk wrote: Charles, please reinstate Blatzcoder. He says he does not understand why he was banned. He posted something in the Sandbox, made a couple of comments about Rory, and was kicked out of here. That really isn't helping "transparency" or "conversations" if you are forcibly removing Linux advocates like that. From what he has told me, he said he is surprised others have been allowed to swear at him, call him names, and attack him without restraint.

take this discussion private with the moderators.

Sounds like a good idea to me.  Smiley

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.