Coffeehouse Thread

76 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Settling the religous debates once and for all

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Minh
  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

Its better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.  Its my goal in death to overthrow Satan and take my rightful place as the true master of the netherworld.

coding4jesus4 wrote:

Just relax - God will smite him eventually.

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

After I conquer hell, I plan to invade and destroy heaven.

coding4jesus4 wrote:

See you in hell...  from heaven.

• User profile image
    Cyonix

HAHAHAHAH

• User profile image
    Unoriginal​Guy

Wouldn't it be wise to respect other people's religious beliefs? You would want the same treatment.

Can't we just all get along?

• User profile image
    Jason Cox

Thats just hillarious!!

• User profile image
    Chadk

So, i do think the video is funny. But i do agree that C9 is not the place to show this kind of things. This thread is just offending people that think jesus really did exist.

• User profile image
    Jason Cox

Chadk wrote:
    So, i do think the video is funny. But i do agree that C9 is not the place to show this kind of things. This thread is just offending people that think jesus really did exist.
    It's not offending me, heck, I'm already giving the link to a few contacts on WLM who are Christian as well.
    Big Smile

• User profile image
    BryanF

It is possible to be religious and have a sense humor. I think it's a nice little reminder of that fact... Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Minh wrote:

Teh Funnay

Although I was expecting a violently slapstick ending, pretty much every "I will survive" video involves the lead singer getting owned someway or another. Woo for irony.

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

Couldnt have happened to a better person.

Jesus Christ:  Biggest Fraud the world has ever known.

• User profile image
    Human​Compiler

rjdohnert wrote:

Yes, just like I can't prove without a doubt that he existed, you can prove that he didn't exist?  Wink

• User profile image
    alwaysmc2

rjdohnert wrote:

No, shut up.  That movie was HILARIOUS.  Let's leave it at that.  Peace?

• User profile image
    spoofnozzle

HumanCompiler wrote:

rjdohnert wrote: Couldnt have happened to a better person.

Yes, just like I can't prove without a doubt that he existed, you can prove that he didn't exist? 

I guess you'd better hope you can't too... otherwise there goes the whole "faith" thing... LOL.

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

You know, for a group of intelligent software developers, logic seems to be absent from many of your conversations. "Jesus Christ the biggest fraud?" Really, and what deducation-process has led you to this concusion?

Don't turn around and say, "Prove Jesus Existed", because in this thread, the affirmation is that he was a fraud, so the burden of proof is on whoever initiates such a nonsensical statement.

Really now, where is reason in any of these threads? I might aswell start calling Bill Gates just some fictional creature that Microsoft created in order to channel tons of stock without anybody knowing of their devious actions.

Sure, there's a guy who calls himself bill gates, but I doubt it's really him. And don't tell me people have actually met him, because they were just delusional. Oh, and his writings? It's a PenName that some goon is using.

• User profile image
    spoofnozzle

Welcome to the Matrix...

• User profile image
    alwaysmc2

jsampsonPC wrote:
    Really now, where is reason in any of these threads?

Exactly.  Can't we just have a good laugh at this video?  That should be the only point of this thread: a good laugh.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.