Coffeehouse Thread

25 posts

Deutschland vs Italia

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    littleguru

We (Italy) are going to win tonight! In a few minutes the next match (against Germany) is going to start. My bet is 2:0 for Italy! What are you thinking?

A tutti i tifosi: vinciamo contro la germania. Questa é la notte della vittoria Smiley

An alle deutschen Fans: ihr werdet niemals gewinnen. Italien ist viel zu stark.

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

<Angry Manip /> I hope nobody wins, stupid game

• User profile image
    Erisan

Sorry... Germany wins 2-1

But what do you think about this referee .. ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uVpqHc8NXE (old, but funny)

• User profile image
    footballism

If the match ended up with penalty shootout, then I am 100% sure that Germany would win.

Sheva

• User profile image
    littleguru

footballism wrote:
    If the match ended up with penalty shootout, then I am 100% sure that Germany would win.

Sheva

Noooooo! Never! Buffon is just too good! Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

I think it was Johan Cruyff who said: "Football is a simple game: 32 teams compete for the world cup, and in the end, Germany wins."

(Not entirely sure it was Cruyff though)

• User profile image
    footballism

littleguru wrote:
    footballism wrote:If the match ended up with penalty shootout, then I am 100% sure that Germany would win.

Sheva

Noooooo! Never! Buffon is just too good!

But you also cannot ignore the simple fact that Italian players are quite lousy at taking penalties(except Francesco Totti and Alessandro Del Piero):O

Sheva

• User profile image
    littleguru

footballism wrote:
    But you also cannot ignore the simple fact that Italian players are quite lousy at taking penalties(except Francesco Totti and Alessandro Del Piero)

Sheva
    We'll see, we'll see... The game is quite interesting. They run a lot and there are possibilities on both sides...

*back watching*

• User profile image
    littleguru

WE WON!!

2:0 - what did I tell you?!

We are going to win the final now... You will see.

• User profile image
    footballism

littleguru wrote:
    WE WON!!

We are going to win the final now... You will see.

Congrats Littleguru, now my prediction comes true, Italy will win the final, balanced football leads to world cup trophyTongue Out

Sheva

• User profile image
    eagle

Fantastico!

• User profile image
    footballism

littleguru wrote:
    I'm a little bit sorry for the germans now... Really. They seem so sad. Well next time

Actually, if the match reached into the penalty shootout, they would undoutedly win eventually, what a pity:)

Sheva

• User profile image
    littleguru

I'm a little bit sorry for the germans now... Next time, I'm sure Smiley

And they could become 3th. It's not that good, but still good! Congrats to the german team for getting so far. If you look how they got better in the last few months. They are all young and could reach a lot in the next tournaments.

• User profile image
    sbc

Who do you think will they play in the final then - France or Portugal? Odds are that it will be France, but you never know.

The best footballing countries in the world are from Europe (if you don't include Brazil/Argentina). With the performance of the USA and Australia things may be different in the future though.

• User profile image
    crash`

littleguru wrote:
    WE WON!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
    WE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

BUFFON saved us a few times, a big applause to him.

I've almost lost my voice to scream Big Smile

Go Italy, GO!

• User profile image
    Charles

Italia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley

C

• User profile image
    AndyC

Congrats to Italia!

• User profile image
    Jaz

I was so hoping Germany would win that,  i knew it would be a tough game and Italy were the better team but i was still rooting on the Germans.

they were strong, unfortunately they face the greatest team in the world (Wales) In the Euro groups so i doubt they'll be qualifying for that [6] i'm sure RossJ will agree with me.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.