Coffeehouse Thread

11 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Can we get a Tour?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    mattcampbell

For one Channel 9 video can we get a tour of the Microsoft Campus or is there one already  that I couldn't find? I was reading this article about a College tour of the Microsoft Headquarters and thought it would be great if Channel 9 could do something like this? Is this possible? Would really like to know.

Maybe like a Tour of the Headquarter in parts/segments?

Theres a few videos on touring the Microsoft Studios and Security Response Center but a full complete tour?

• User profile image
    Tensor

There have been a number of videos that have involved small tours of parts of the campas. This is my all-time fave c9 vid.

• User profile image
    mattcampbell

Thanks for that, but I'm looking for a full grand tour of Microsoft. Like the exciting parts not like the call center(if there is one at Microsoft in Redmond) you know Microsoft Game Studios and so on...

• User profile image
    Harlequin

Tensor wrote:
    There have been a number of videos that have involved small tours of parts of the campas. This is my all-time fave c9 vid.

We gotta put a request for another Bill Hill one, absolutely. He used to post here quite a bit, then stopped. Everyone must be super-busy there. Cool

• User profile image
    Chadk

Harlequin wrote:

Tensor wrote: There have been a number of videos that have involved small tours of parts of the campas. This is my all-time fave c9 vid.

We gotta put a request for another Bill Hill one, absolutely. He used to post here quite a bit, then stopped. Everyone must be super-busy there.

We have been requesting that alot. No luck so far.

• User profile image
    Angus

Chadk wrote:

Harlequin wrote:
    Tensor wrote: There have been a number of videos that have involved small tours of parts of the campas. This is my all-time fave c9 vid.

We gotta put a request for another Bill Hill one, absolutely. He used to post here quite a bit, then stopped. Everyone must be super-busy there.

We have been requesting that alot. No luck so far.

Yeah, I always like the videos with him in.

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    Harlequin

I wouldn't mind a better quality version of the Bill Hill campus tour video though, I remember the video wasn't too bad, but the audio was horrendous. Hopefully it's something they can go back and fix Cool

• User profile image
    eddwo

This one shows some interesting parts of the campus, starting about half way through.

• User profile image
    mattcampbell

eddwo wrote:
    This one shows some interesting parts of the campus, starting about half way through.

Thanks, I've already seen that one. I just want to know if it is even possible and if Channel 9 would do something like that.Tongue Out?

• User profile image
    Charles

It's a really big campus. A Campus-wide tour is rather impracticle. We will do more tour-type interviews, however. That is a good idea. We know you like to see inside the Mothership...

C

• User profile image
    mattcampbell

Charles wrote:
    It's a really big campus. A Campus-wide tour is rather impracticle. We will do more tour-type interviews, however. That is a good idea. We know you like to see inside the Mothership...

C

Ha, thats good to know.Wink

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.