Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Hands Off My Google

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    GrandpaPC

Microsoft to Google: Hands off Enterprise Search

ZDNet wrote:
    "Enterprise search is our business, it's our house and Google is not going to take that business," Kevin Turner, Microsoft's chief operating officer, told a conference of more than 7,000 business partners here Thursday.

"Those people are not going to be allowed to take food off of our plate, because that is what they are intending to do," he said.

What does this mean for me? I use Windows at home. I use Google too.

[C]

• User profile image
    Harlequin

They're not suing Google or anything, they're just saying "We will win" in the enterprise search market.

• User profile image
    blowdart

Harlequin wrote:
    They're not suing Google or anything, they're just saying "We will win" in the enterprise search market.

Don't feed the troll.

• User profile image
    Jason Cox

blowdart wrote:

Harlequin wrote: They're not suing Google or anything, they're just saying "We will win" in the enterprise search market.

Don't feed the troll.
    What troll?

• User profile image
    GrandpaPC

blowdart wrote:

Harlequin wrote: They're not suing Google or anything, they're just saying "We will win" in the enterprise search market.

Don't feed the troll.
    Why am I considered a troll, young man? I was asking a question. I have a right to be concerned.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

GrandpaPC wrote:

blowdart wrote:

Don't feed the troll.
    Why am I considered a troll, young man? I was asking a question. I have a right to be concerned.

It's pretty obvious from your other posts you're not a grandfather of some wannabe pre-teen. Just a troll, posting deliberately naive questions and await the results.

• User profile image
    Cornelius Ellsonpeter

Listen, all you trolls, as I've said elsewhere, there will be no negotions with you. Got that?

NO NEGOTIATIONS.

• User profile image
    Steve411

idiot MS guy wrote:

"Those people are not going to be allowed to take food off of our plate, because that is what they are intending to do," he said.

What food? ... You have enough money to feed the whole world!

• User profile image
    Jason Cox

I have a bad feeling about this thread, I can already see it turning bad.

*shines the Chazz Signal*

**The Chazz Signal is a modified version of the Scoble Signal, the difference being the RSS icon has been replaced by the Chazz icon***

***We need a Chazz icon

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.