37 posts

Nothing

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    W3bbo

(Deleted)

• User profile image
    blowdart

You know what, I don't know what's more annoying, the fact that you didn't email charles first, or the fact that you felt the need (again) to attempt to show off how clever you are here.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

blowdart wrote:
    You know what, I don't know what's more annoying, the fact that you didn't email charles first, or the fact that you felt the need (again) to attempt to show off how clever you are here.

I don't have Charles' email address

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    phreaks

W3bbo wrote:

blowdart wrote: You know what, I don't know what's more annoying, the fact that you didn't email charles first, or the fact that you felt the need (again) to attempt to show off how clever you are here.

http://channel9.msdn.com/Niners/8

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

• User profile image
    blowdart

phreaks wrote:

W3bbo wrote:
    blowdart wrote: You know what, I don't know what's more annoying, the fact that you didn't email charles first, or the fact that you felt the need (again) to attempt to show off how clever you are here.

And of course there's the old fall back of

firstname.lastname@microsoft.com

Not hard really.

• User profile image
    Chadk

blowdart wrote:

phreaks wrote: 
    W3bbo wrote: 

And of course there's the old fall back of

firstname.lastname@microsoft.com

Not hard really.

Whats your point? That firstname.lastname@microsoft.com pattern is not valid in this case.

• User profile image
    staceyw

sigh...

• User profile image
    blowdart

Chadk wrote:

Whats your point? That firstname.lastname@microsoft.com pattern is not valid in this case.

Why ever not?

• User profile image
    TimP

blowdart wrote:

Would someone like to tell the rest of us what exactly happened?

• User profile image
    BenZillaThe​Second

Yas.. It's a conspiracy!

• User profile image
    Shark_M

Much a do about nothing.Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

• User profile image
    BryanF

W3bbo wrote:

Given your current icon fetish, I'm surprised you wouldn't look for the little mail icon next to his name... Wink

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

W3bbo, you've contributed nothing to this thread, happy now? Smiley

• User profile image
    BryanF

jsampsonPC wrote:
    W3bbo, you've contributed nothing to this thread, happy now?
    In fairness, it is his thread so it can't really be held against him. I just wish I knew what all the fuss was about; deleting posts like this seems incredibly poor taste.

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

jsampsonPC wrote:
    W3bbo, you've contributed nothing to this thread, happy now?

Yeah he did...

w3bbo wrote:
    (Deleted)

and so far it's gotten how many views/replies? Alot to do about...as you guessed "nothing"

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.