Coffeehouse Thread

22 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

What do you want from life?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Ambition

Please, please, please don't say world peace - I mean, it's all very well that you want it, but can't you be just a bit more imaginative? Expressionless

• User profile image
    Chadk

A good life.

• User profile image
    leighsword

I want the Answers, becuase there are so many questions in my life, and your question is one of those questions.

• User profile image
    leighsword

Not long ago, I think my Answer is Eating, but now the Answer would be Money.

• User profile image
    AngryChucker

No more trolling threads.

• User profile image
    UlsterFry

A money back guarantee

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

Children, Success, and A Message that the world will remember long after I'm gone Smiley I want to be seen as an example of somebody who was passionate about what they believed, and how they proceeded through life.

...easier said than done Smiley

• User profile image
    Unoriginal​Guy

Enough money to keep me "comfortable" (no more, but wouldn't complain Wink), perhaps a kid some day down the road... A "good women" (whatever the heck that means) ... And a fun/challenging job.

It sounds so little, but in reality it is unlikely to happen (or more likely not all at the same time).

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

leighsword wrote:
    Not long ago, I think my Answer is Eating, but now the Answer would be Money.

See and all this time I thought it was legitimate software...

silly me

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

Somehow, this struck me as funny:
    W3bbo wants nothing from life?

• User profile image
    shreyasonli​ne

What I want from life ? ... I want 100 years of it !

Shreyas Zare

• User profile image
    armbrat

happiness, and the money to do whatever I want

• User profile image
    ScanIAm

UnoriginalGuy wrote:
    <snip>..."good women" (whatever the heck that means)...<snip>

sorry to take this out of context, but this would be polygamy Smiley

• User profile image
    Angus

I think that if someone has made the most of their life, i.e. done as much as they can that benefits them and society they have lived a good life.

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    JohnAskew

A guarantee that my son won't be pulled into an army and killed in the Middle East.

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

JohnAskew wrote:
    A guarantee that my son won't be pulled into an army and killed in the Middle East.

A gaurantee that JohnAskew's son will volunteer for the Army and live to retire from it...like lots of other people...

• User profile image
    JohnAskew

Cybermagellan wrote:

JohnAskew wrote: A guarantee that my son won't be pulled into an army and killed in the Middle East.

A gaurantee that JohnAskew's son will volunteer for the Army and live to retire from it...like lots of other people...

Hey, I'd go for a mandatory 2-year stint for every U.S. Citizen, either in the military or in public office or street sweeping, etc. We all need to "get out" more, to see what we have in relation to those who have not. So I am on the same page as you, just in the margins.

I don't want a draft to suck him in.

• User profile image
    Harlequin

Wipe the word 'no' from the wifes brain.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.