Coffeehouse Thread

11 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Where did Manip go?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    fdisk

Seriously...the dude is no longer posting. What the heck happened?

• User profile image
    W3bbo

It's a secret known only by myself, Manip, and a handful of other individuals.

• User profile image
    fdisk

W3bbo wrote:
    It's a secret known only by myself, Manip, and a handful of other individuals.
    Er, why is it a secret? Are you double posting as Manip? Was he secretly a Microsoft employee? Was he another Beer28 personality?

• User profile image
    Chadk
  • User profile image
    fdisk

I remember that morning. That thread was pretty insightful reminder of what happens when no moderators are around. It's like Manip and W3bbo were working together, and vistawillship was trying to bring everybody together, too.

• User profile image
    Cornelius Ellsonpeter

fdisk wrote:
    I remember that morning. That thread was pretty insightful reminder of what happens when no moderators are around. It's like Manip and W3bbo were working together, and vistawillship was trying to bring everybody together, too.
    I never did get an explanation as to what Charles was doing that morning. But I'll bet he'll post on this thread soon and call this topic "useless".

• User profile image
    Dr Herbie

Sometimes you just need a rest.  I hope that's what Manip's doing.
    He's a student isn't he?  Must be on his post-exam chillout.

Herbie

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    Angus

He said he was leaving, although he did post one more time as a warning, but then he stopped again.

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    brian.​shapiro

manip went here -----> [ ]

i have no idea how he's planning to get out of those brackets

• User profile image
    jamie

manip :  welcome to beer28 status!  lol

k'emon!  where arez yas!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.