Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

YAY 5472!!!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

OK, so I finally got 5472 downloaded and installed and all I want to say is *sigh* finally something "I" see as usable. I mean the other builds were usable, however people would look at my laptop and go *bleh* because of the non-glass windows and see the gray going ugh...

NOW with the new Vista basic theme I like it right off the bat (been 5 minutes since install finished). I've been using WLM and WLMD for about 2 weeks on and off on XP and they look outa place, but with the new Vista basic theme these look like they'll complete the set.

I liked how installation was a tad bit faster for me however when it finished it basically gave the intro when it was trying to find out my system performance. When it started it seen the AC' 97 Audio, and KNOWING it didn't support them went to Windows Update and asked if I wanted to install the drivers....not asking me to go do it, it did it for me. *thumbs up*

I'm loving the "ring of fire" concept for the hourglass replacement (way to take a queue from the XBOX guys)...

Time to go toy around with the rest of Vista...I think I'm sticking though....

• User profile image
    Chadk

Is the 5472 only on Connect?

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

Chadk wrote:
    Is the 5472 only on Connect?

Like all the other betas....probably

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.