Coffeehouse Thread

200 posts

Who are you ? *updated: start pg.6

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • Chadk

littleguru wrote:
    and everybody lives in a different place on earth! Great to see the different places

Wow, ye. Interresting to see a dark dark room, filled with drunk people. Tells alot about denmark i guess Big Smile

• jamie

contrary to what i thought - it seems most c9ers are COOLER than on10ers.  we need a party plane of our own!

• Tensor

Red5 wrote:

No, I am not a vegetarian.

What is that guy doing to your antlers?

• Yggdrasil

littleguru wrote:
    This is great. Everybody is posting pics... and everybody lives in a different place on earth! Great to see the different places

You want places? Here's me and some friends at the Dead Sea, about a year ago. I was even hairier then. Smiley

• Chadk

Yggdrasil wrote:

littleguru wrote: This is great. Everybody is posting pics... and everybody lives in a different place on earth! Great to see the different places

You want places? Here's me and some friends at the Dead Sea, about a year ago. I was even hairier then.

That is a nice view.

• Tensor

OK, here is me, and little un, on beach, about a month ago.

We had a great day!

• Sven Groot

Yggdrasil wrote:
    You want places?

I can do places too. Smiley

This is the view from the fifth floor:

It's hard to tell due to the crappy mobile phone picture, but it's actually a really great view (I so need a decent camera, but alas, no money). You can see the Marekerk (one of Leiden's many churches), Naturalis (museum), the Leiden University Medical Centre (LUMC) and Windmill "de Valk". Because it's not really clear which is which, I created this skillfully annotated version:

Tongue Out

• Red5

Tensor wrote:

Red5 wrote: 
    No, I am not a vegetarian.

What is that guy doing to your antlers?

The S.O.B. gave me a lobotomy and put my horns on his garage wall.

Seriously though, I'm the one without the antlers.  My family has been hunting mule deer at the same Wyoming ranch for the last 50 years.  I've only been there a few times.  I got this one in October of 2004.  I'm going again this fall--any Niners near Lusk, WY??

• RamblingGeek​UK

Here I am, this photo is a couple of years old, but I haven't changed...  Big Smile

• eagle

SXSW">http://2005.sxsw.com/interactive/evening_events/?PHPSESSID=cf64bab99dca60a1728dccfc680bbda1">SXSW Interactive</a> Festival Closing Party in Austin Texas.</STRONG>" alt="<STRONG>9guy bumped into some old friends at Bruce Sterling / <a href="http://2005.sxsw.com/interactive/evening_events/?PHPSESSID=cf64bab99dca60a1728dccfc680bbda1">SXSW Interactive</a> Festival Closing Party in Austin Texas.</STRONG>" src="/Photos/53107.jpg" border="0">

I'm one of these three guys....

• jamie

great shot! Smiley

• jsampsonPC

• Chadk

jsampsonPC wrote:

LMAO! That is so nice done Big Smile
    Spot Jamie. Haha.

• jsampsonPC

As soon as I saw this thread I jumped up and made my wife take a picture of me Smiley Then I thought, what the heck...let's let Jamie be in the picture too - besides, he looks really cool on my shirt Smiley

• Chadk

jsampsonPC wrote:
    As soon as I saw this thread I jumped up and made my wife take a picture of me Then I thought, what the heck...let's let Jamie be in the picture too - besides, he looks really cool on my shirt

It must be the Jamie-Coolness effect!

Its like someone asking "Who is that dude on your shirts".
    "Thats jamie".
    "Oh cool, respect dude. Here, take a burger"

• jamie

LOL

Expressionless

Wink

*edit - you can see me better than you can see you!

• jsampsonPC

I've got a great idea Smiley How about this. We start a new thread by posting a startup-image. Then the next poster must take the startup image, and incorporate it into an image of their own. Then the third participant must take the 2nd posters new image and incorporate it into their own Wink

I don't know how many graphic-savvy guys we have on this forum, or else that would be a neat thread Smiley

EDIT: I'd love to have a highres image of Erik, and Charles Smiley Love to play with photos, I do Smiley

• Cybermagell​an

jsampsonPC wrote:
    I've got a great idea How about this. We start a new thread by posting a startup-image. Then the next poster must take the startup image, and incorporate it into an image of their own. Then the third participant must take the 2nd posters new image and incorporate it into their own

That's called "Fark"

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.