Coffeehouse Thread

10 posts

New Channel 9: Any screenshots for us?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    littleguru

Are there already any screenshots available of the new Channel 9? Just curious...

• User profile image
    Human​Compiler

Nope, sorry...nothing yet.

I am in the middle of doing a major cleanup of the on10 code base though in preparations for the new Channel 9 (that will run off of it).  Once completed (later next week), 90% of the rest of the work will be in the web project itself (basically making the new UI).

Charles interviewed Adam, Duncan, Sampy and myself a couple weeks ago about the architecture of our new code base.  We'll be putting it up soon hopefully so you can hear a bit about what we're building for on10 and the new Channel 9.

We're also hoping for that to be the kick off of many videos from the dev team.  What we're planning on doing is having a new, short video (maybe 15-30 minutes) every week as we're building the new Channel 9 so you guys can see it progress, our process (or lack there of) for building it and maybe even see some of your suggestions come to life.

What do you think?  Would you all be interested in that?

• User profile image
    System

Yes, very much so.

• User profile image
    ewschone

HumanCompiler wrote:
    We're also hoping for that to be the kick off of many videos from the dev team.  What we're planning on doing is having a new, short video (maybe 15-30 minutes) every week as we're building the new Channel 9 so you guys can see it progress, our process (or lack there of) for building it and maybe even see some of your suggestions come to life.

What do you think?  Would you all be interested in that?

That would be very nice, sort of see it grow Smiley.

• User profile image
    RamblingGeek​UK

That would be cool Big Smile Can't wait!

• User profile image
    Angus

Kryptos wrote:
    That would be cool Can't wait!

I agree, I would be very interested in that.

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    Jaz

as JT and ronald McDonald would say, i'm loving it.

• User profile image
    littleguru

I'm also very interested in seeing what is going on and how you are proceeding Smiley

• User profile image
    dotnetjunkie

Finally, an appropriate place to post:

ME TOO !

Big Smile

• User profile image
    Human​Compiler

Glad to hear all of you are interested.  Smiley  We'll get that going.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.