Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

A small Xmas present from C9...

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    ethan

hello!
    after spending days and weeks browsing the moblog, i wonder if it's possible for Channel 9 guys to post a photo of server which hosts this wonderful website!....
    Just for fun, instead of seeing black colored Dell computers....

It's not christmas but it's better to ask early no?
    I'd be very grateful it it was possible to do such stupid thing...

have phun it's friday!!!

• User profile image
    Jeremy W

I used to think MS ran mostly Dell's, but every tour I see with servers in it is filled with the ugly white beasts of Compaq / HP (though the rails are very, very nice).

Any way to get a tour of one of the datacentres guys? Wink ... riiiight...

• User profile image
    fdezjose

Regarding the Christmas present, why don't you give us a one year subcription to MSDN to all channel 9 members? Come on guys... and why not a Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer interview?  Wink

• User profile image
    jamie

or at least all the people on the first five pages of "tell us who you are" thread Wink

• User profile image
    Steve411

Be thankful we got Channel9 guys. All in good time. ;P

• User profile image
    jamie

still - you think that that would be something theyd want to do..

"hey _channel_9_poster_name_here

its _channel_9_team_member_

We've enjoyed alot of your posts. If you dont have a free msdn subscription - here ya go

_C9_team_

i think that would be great

• User profile image
    lenn

I have never seen the servers, they are at our hosting partner's site and they are shared across a Web farm so there is no one server that hosts Channel 9.  It is balanced across 3 nodes.  I guess we have our own SQL server and could take a pic of that Wink

As far as random acts of kindness go ... I love the idea and we have done these things for posters already on occasion.  We will do more in the future.

• User profile image
    Manip

lenn wrote:
    I guess we have our own SQL server and could take a pic of that Wink

[Drool] YAY!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.