Coffeehouse Thread

30 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

How can I get a ´╗┐Channel9 Guy???

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    JohnAskew

Rossj wrote:

JohnAskew wrote: If you are in Little Rock, Arkansas, I still have a few I could hand out.

I don't just pass them out to anyone... 

I've got an envelope addressed to Ion Todriel of Moldova on my desk this morning, Jeff, so let me know today if you've already sent one his way.

What a good idea.  Jeff, if you're still reading, I've just emailed you to get one, but I don't mind sending out C9Guys to anybody in the UK who wants one (if you send me a dozen or so).

I was in Redmond last March and met the C9 team, which is how I came into possession of more than 1...

Distributors? Not a bad idea...

• User profile image
    p-mec

Email was send. Postacard was send in april Smiley Now all I can do is to wait until c9 guy ships to Poland Smiley

• User profile image
    Rossj

JohnAskew wrote:
    If you are in Little Rock, Arkansas, I still have a few I could hand out.

I don't just pass them out to anyone... 

I've got an envelope addressed to Ion Todriel of Moldova on my desk this morning, Jeff, so let me know today if you've already sent one his way.

What a good idea.  Jeff, if you're still reading, I've just emailed you to get one, but I don't mind sending out C9Guys to anybody in the UK who wants one (if you send me a dozen or so).

Edit: And if you want to avoid the hassle of sending out to Europe, I'll do that too (for a spare tablet pcs you may have lying around Wink - ssshhhh, don't tell the macmob).

• User profile image
    Another_​Darren

Charles wrote:
    send us an email with your address.  it's that easy.
    C

Yes it is!  I got mine recently (in the UK as well), thanks Charles!

I sent photo message of my C9 guy on my desk to Rossj to wind him up!

• User profile image
    Code​Monkey666

I'v requested twice Embarassed . I keep hope alive but it's fading slowly.

I could give you guys a nice shot of the 9Guy in Houston high atop the TransCo tower in the Galleria Big Smile

• User profile image
    Rhapsody

Is it still possible to request the ch9 guy?

• User profile image
    Dovella

,rjdohnert wrote

First you have to send a postcard to Microsoft and wait years. I sent in a request a long time ago.

Er not Sad

i send a postcard from 1 year ago, and no 9 guy Sad

• User profile image
    Otyq

I'm also a huge fan of Channel9. I sent two postcards in the last years, but no 9 guy Sad

• User profile image
    Rhapsody

Maybe somebody from Channel 9 can help us? Smiley

• User profile image
    CKurt

I also send a postcard but did not get any. Then I anserd a question on the Ping show and Laura send me a nine guy.

• User profile image
    Evok

who makes them? I'd like to know so I could just buy them, as I would like to have more than one. You'd think they would be available from the microsoft company store.

• User profile image
    Ray7

I sent a postcard.

Got zip ...  Sad

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.