Coffeehouse Thread

11 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Who has one of these on order?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    keithcombs

Pink_psp

[6]

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

"I think I threw up a little in my mouth"

• User profile image
    Balatron

Boy, marry that with one of the pink Sahara slate tablets and you've got a theme goin' on for your mobile lifestyle.  Wink

• User profile image
    LaBomba

Nice, i wonder what type of offensive ad Sony will come up with for this new psp color?:O:P

• User profile image
    DCMonkey

Cybermagellan wrote:
    "I think I threw up a little in my mouth"

http://www.pepto-bismol.com/

• User profile image
    Angus

I was thinking of ordering a Sony PSP a while ago because it would be very useful on holiday, and during meals (to check Channel 9 via Wifi). This version is something I wouldn't dream of ordering, I can understand that some people might want it, but I would rather Sony stuck to just the black and white versions.

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    Rossj

Angus wrote:
    I was thinking of ordering a Sony PSP a while ago because it would be very useful on holiday, and during meals (to check Channel 9 via Wifi). 

If you don't mind second hand I have a barely used one you can have for cheap Wink

• User profile image
    Tensor

Rossj wrote:

Angus wrote: I was thinking of ordering a Sony PSP a while ago because it would be very useful on holiday, and during meals (to check Channel 9 via Wifi). 

If you don't mind second hand I have a barely used one you can have for cheap

Thats what I call a ringing endorsement!

• User profile image
    Rossj

Tensor wrote:

Rossj wrote:
    Angus wrote: I was thinking of ordering a Sony PSP a while ago because it would be very useful on holiday, and during meals (to check Channel 9 via Wifi). 

If you don't mind second hand I have a barely used one you can have for cheap

Thats what I call a ringing endorsement!

More that I never have the time to play rather than not wanting too .. Smiley

• User profile image
    tribalcactus

LOL

I'm not sure that I'd admit to ordering one in that color, even if I did (which I didn't)....

I'm still waiting to get an Xbox 360.  My son would probably love one of those (not in that color, though), but he isn't getting one anytime soon (he's only 7).

• User profile image
    PerfectPhase

Just to tag on the end of this thread

http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/726/726760p1.html

"fleshy pink" WTF!?!  Who the hell looks like that?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.