Coffeehouse Thread

17 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Anyone in canada wanna help me out?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Steve411

Im looking for a person located at the address below, I need their phone # to contact them since letters dont seem to work.

<Removed>

Anyone in Canada close to that location (or in that province) willing to drop by that address or dial your local yellow book and help me find this #? The moment you find it please call me at 818-521-1473.

Thanks!
    - Steve

• User profile image
    Minh

armed & dangerous?

• User profile image
    andur

jaylittle wrote:
    Well if anybody hears about somebody being shot with pistol or stabbed with small sword at or near that address, call it in, okay?

In Canada?¿?

• User profile image
    Steve411

jaylittle wrote:
    Well if anybody hears about somebody being shot with pistol or stabbed with small sword at or near that address, call it in, okay?

No, haha. It's nothing like that .. trust me. That's the address i sent my xbox 360 to (ill show you the shipping label if you dont believe me); the money order isnt here yet ... should of been on the 28th. Just want to get in contact with the guy he didnt leave a #.

- Steve

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

So, you sent your XBox BEFORE you got paid?

• User profile image
    Unoriginal​Guy

TommyCarlier wrote:
    So, you sent your XBox BEFORE you got paid?

lol

• User profile image
    Tensor

So I'm not the only one who read this and thought "uh oh", then.

• User profile image
    Unoriginal​Guy

Without a name its going to be impossible to find... (Just as it would for anyone using a local yellow pages!)

• User profile image
    Unoriginal​Guy

jaylittle wrote:
    Hey have you looked up that address at Google Maps?  Not looking good buddy.  Yahoo won't even find it and Google shows an empty area that was probably or still is some sort of construction site.

EDIT:  Here is a link to Google's rendition.  MSN couldn't nail the address either, though it did get close, but it didn't have the Satellite info for a closer zoom.

Yes true, but I also found a site putting no.6 on that street up for rent... So no.38 could exist, Google's satellite images aren't exactly up-to-date.

• User profile image
    Refrax

Steve411 wrote:
    It was sent to an Andy Chetty in Calgary, AB T2Z4J9. MoneyOrder is supposed to be sent out by USPS but apperantly not ...

i did some searching at http://findaperson.canada-411.ca and it is not looking good. that name and address dosn't seem to be registered. could be just an unlisted number but i think you lost this one.

• User profile image
    Steve411

jaylittle wrote:

Steve411 wrote: It was sent to an Andy Chetty in Calgary, AB T2Z4J9. MoneyOrder is supposed to be sent out by USPS but apperantly not ...

Did you send the package as a COD?  Or did he pay you seperate from the delivery itself?

Package was sent out by Fedex five day and the money order was sent through USPS. I went to USPS today and they said there's a 10 day waiting period. ... we'll see what happens.

Im on vacation and up for a roadtrip anyway ... maybe Canada will get to meet me.

Anyone else please?
    )_ Steve

• User profile image
    clamj

I have been chatting online elsewhere with a guy named Andy Chetty from Alberta.  What are the odds that there are two of them?  Maybe your problem has been resolved, but if not, let me know if the following helps.  He gave me the following phone number and email address:

403-257-7053

andychetty@yahoo.com.

If he is a lowlife, I'd like to know now before I get any further involved with him.  Wink

• User profile image
    Steve411

MoneyOrder is supposed to be sent out by USPS but apperantly not ...

• User profile image
    Steve411

clamj wrote:
    I have been chatting online elsewhere with a guy named Andy Chetty from Alberta.  What are the odds that there are two of them?  Maybe your problem has been resolved, but if not, let me know if the following helps.  He gave me the following phone number and email address:

403-257-7053

andychetty@yahoo.com.

If he is a lowlife, I'd like to know now before I get any further involved with him. 

Yeah. I found him also in Alberta. I went up there to check it out and couldnt find the address, so I went down to the police station and reported him. I got my xbox back a few months ago, as he promised. The email he gave to me was andychetty@hotmail.com.

I actually got two of his #'s.

• User profile image
    papabear

I also hear that you didn't re-emberse him for the cost of receiving something he didn't want, and getting this X-Box back to you as he promissed.
    You promissed that you would.
    He kept his word, why haven't you?

• User profile image
    Steve411

papabear wrote:
    I also hear that you didn't re-emberse him for the cost of receiving something he didn't want, and getting this X-Box back to you as he promissed.

I do not owe him anything, I simply received what was mine in the first place. And please, stop calling me. Thank you.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Steve411 wrote:

papabear wrote:I also hear that you didn't re-emberse him for the cost of receiving something he didn't want, and getting this X-Box back to you as he promissed.

I do not owe him anything, I simply received what was mine in the first place. And please, stop calling me. Thank you.

Internet/real-life crossover drama!

The only thing missing now is an irate IRC chatlog and a slap-fight in SecondLife! (and maybe some emoticon-laden LiveJournal comments)

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.