Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack 1

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    nosajis

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/support/servicing/sp1_vs05/default.aspx

This website indicates a Q3 timeline for VS2005 SP1.  We're two thirds the way through Q3.  Anyone heard any update on this?  Is progress being made, are we still looking at Q3?  Anything at all that anyone has heard?

Thanks!

• User profile image
    Tensor

I had a hotfix the other day (this was happening every 5 minutes) which said q3 as well. Usually saying "q3" can be taken as code for "the end of q3"

• User profile image
    nosajis

Yep, I'm also getting a VB compiler error.  Though, I'm not entirely sure if it is the same one (how's that for paying attention!).

Mostly just curios.  Thanks for the response!

• User profile image
    Tensor

If it is the one where, every now and again it crashes, and asks about 20 times if you want to send an error report to Microsoft, I can heartily recomend asking for the hotfix. As I say I got to the point where it was doing that every five minutes, but now I am cured!

• User profile image
    nosajis

Well, that pretty well describes it, so maybe I'll give that a try.  Thanks!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.