Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Ideas needed.

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Chadk

Im doing this scripting class. Atm. it can do the most basic stuff, like running a script, store scripts, etc.

This is a bit small(69 lines). A bit too small, as i like this project, and want to work with it.

But i cant seem to find more ideas for features.

Its build upon Powershell.

What features would you want in a scripting library?

• User profile image
    Rossj

Chadk wrote:

I assume you are writing a scripting language? Support for COM would be cool (and will keep you occupied for a while) ...

• User profile image
    Chadk

Rossj wrote:

Chadk wrote:

I assume you are writing a scripting language? Support for COM would be cool (and will keep you occupied for a while) ...

As i wrote, its build on Powershell. So i use that language, and functionallity, basicly.

• User profile image
    DontBotherMe​WithSpam

I am not sure what you meant by "libraries", though..(SnapIns? regular .NET DLLs?)

But how about writing libraries for accessing database servers(such as SQL Server 2k/2k5, Oracle, MySql, etc) with ease and call sprocs or execute SQL statements without much problem?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.