5 posts

Technocrati for sale on eBay????

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • cageyjames

http://www.technocrati.com/

Is this a joke?

• Robert Hess

Read it a little more carefully :->

The domain that is up for sell is "Technocrati.com" and NOT "Technorati.com", the auction itself indicates that the domain for sell:

"...resembles the popular blog search tool, Technorati. It receives hundreds of hits a day and is referenced over 18,000 times on Google"

-Robert

• Manip

You might get sued by Technorati, Inc if you owned that domain.

• cageyjames

LOL, can anyone tell that spelling isn't my strongpoint?

My foot is in my mouth so often, you'd think there was a growth there.

• billy

That's nothing (spelling issue). Once I was doing some search engine placement work for a company I worked at and managed to pull a number one result (yeah... first in the list). The next time I was in my manager's office, I told him about it. He didn't believe me and asked for me to show him, so I went around his desk, pulled up the certain search engine and searched for the primary words plus the target city... you can imagine the many shades of red I became when he pointed out that I had misspelled Phoenix! Never did live that one down over at that place... good thing I was doing that in my spare time and it wasn't my primary function there Smiley

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.