Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

VS.NET Features / Plugins help

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    phreaks

I used to have my VS.NET 2003 setup to display //TODO:
    in the output window on build. I can't recall how I did that and would like to turn that setting back on in VS.NET 2005.

Does anyone know how?

Also, there was a plugin for Nant, I think it was called SnapBuild, it would monitor VSS checkins and send a message when someone checked in code that didn't compile. I can't find the SnapBuild installer anywhere.

Does anyone know where it is?

With much love and adoration,

Phreaks

• User profile image
    W3bbo

The "TODO", "HACK", and other tokens are on the Tools > Options > Environment > Task List panel, you can add your own and set their priorities.

• User profile image
    phreaks

W3bbo wrote:
    The "TODO", "HACK", and other tokens are on the Tools > Options > Environment > Task List panel, you can add your own and set their priorities.

Yah, the TODO and HACK options are checked by default, but no messages appear in my output windows...

• User profile image
    W3bbo

phreaks wrote:

W3bbo wrote:The "TODO", "HACK", and other tokens are on the Tools > Options > Environment > Task List panel, you can add your own and set their priorities.

Yah, the TODO and HACK options are checked by default, but no messages appear in my output windows...

IIRC, it's "// TODO" not "//TODO"

• User profile image
    phreaks

W3bbo wrote:

phreaks wrote: 
    W3bbo wrote: The "TODO", "HACK", and other tokens are on the Tools > Options > Environment > Task List panel, you can add your own and set their priorities.

IIRC, it's "// TODO" not "//TODO"

Oh jeesh. Thanks.

btw, wtf is IIRC?

• User profile image
    W3bbo

phreaks wrote:
    btw, wtf is IIRC?

Google is your friend (second link down) Smiley

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.