Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Shop Talk

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    eagle

Intel Fellows Shop Talk Video was an exclusive gathering of Intel Senior Fellows and Intel Fellows who discussed hard-core questions and provide answers on key technology topics

• User profile image
    W3bbo

What are you doing back here?

• User profile image
    eagle

I'm not going to comment on the British obsession with toilet humor as you have illustrated it for the all world to see.....

• User profile image
    Charles

Hey, come on, boys. W3bbo, what gives? Why are you being a jerk?

Welcome back, Eagle. (Remember, he was temp-banned)

C

• User profile image
    Rossj

Charles wrote:
    Hey, come on, boys. W3bbo, what gives? Why are you being a jerk?Welcome back, Eagle. (Remember, he was temp-banned)

Easy Tiger. I don't think we'll have to wait long to see how deep the hatred runs, I don't think those of us who were the victims of the previous problem are all that happy that it was temporary when simple trolls get permanent.

I think he should be given a chance, but I don't hold up much hope.

• User profile image
    Charles

We are watching. I don't think the old stuff will resurface. That is my hope, anyway.

• User profile image
    Rossj

Charles wrote:

We are watching. I don't think the old stuff will resurface. That is my hope, anyway.

Mine too Smiley

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.