Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Windows Mobile 5 bugs

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    W3bbo

I reported earlier about this problem I'm having with the Today screen on my PDA, well I've got a list of other bugs I'm having too (such as WMP resetting the playlist when the device is turned off). Is there anywhere I can file them in the (vain) hope of a fix?

• User profile image
    Another_​Darren

And that's why I went back to a Symbian phone, because it works.

• User profile image
    Rossj

W3bbo wrote:
    I reported earlier about this problem I'm having with the Today screen on my PDA, well I've got a list of other bugs I'm having too (such as WMP resetting the playlist when the device is turned off). Is there anywhere I can file them in the (vain) hope of a fix?

Mine hangs when if I get an SMS just before I disconnect from ActiveSync, or randomly after a couple of weeks if I never reboot.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Another_Darren wrote:
    And that's why I went back to a Symbian phone, because it works.

It's a shame because CE is quite a good system, it's just the apps that let the experience down.

Take Word Mobile Vs. Pocket Word, for example.

Pocket Word (PPC2000/2002) supported ink drawings and handwriting recognition, but Word Mobile (PPC2003SE/WM5) removed it. The only good change in Office Mobile is Excel Mobile's (rudimentary) support for graphics and charts, but I can't say it doesn't look sexeh.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.