Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Software Threading

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    eagle

From the Intel Developers Forum in San Francisco Richard B Wirt a Senior Fellow and GM of the Software and Solutions Group gave a talk on Software Threading - making your applications multi-thread capable.

Click on the photo to see the video of the talk;

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

I gott say, Mr. Eagle - You are becoming one of my most favored ex-banned niners Smiley These videos you are posting are excellent. Keep up the great stuff!

Thanks!

• User profile image
    eagle

Thanks, lot's of great content here at the Intel Developers Forum - the developer community needs to keep-up with the hardware.

• User profile image
    JohnAskew

Windows Media Player cannot perform the requested action at this time.

I press "Web Help" and get this:

Windows Media Player Error Message Help

You've encountered error message C00D11D4 while using Windows Media Player. Additional information is not currently available for this error.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Details
    This error might have been triggered by an error in another program or component of Windows. The following information describes the original error.

Original Error Code
     Original Error Message

C00D002B
     The request is invalid in the current state.

Additional Assistance
    For information about obtaining technical support from Microsoft, see the Troubleshooting Windows Media Player page.

For general information about using Windows Media Player and other Windows Media technologies, see the Windows Media Player FAQ page or the Windows Media Knowledge Center.

Was this information useful?

---------------------

I had to click 'No'...

Your server must be getting slammed. ?

• User profile image
    eagle

Yea, it's a huge file, about 50 downloads in just a few hours.

I just came from a DotNet user Group meeting in San Francisco so there will be a few more downloads tonight.

I've been a member of BayNetug.net for 5 years, but I only make one meeting a year.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.