Coffeehouse Thread

11 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Forum for Architecture

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    JParrish

I have created a topic section in the Wiki that will allow us to create information regarding architecture. Please voice your support here if you would like to see a forum specifically for architecture that could be used to house the side discussions of some of the subject matter of the wiki.

• User profile image
    doodog

Sounds good to me.

• User profile image
    nickygreen

Now I can say it was great idea.

• User profile image
    rahsoftware

Nice one! Good architecture is what makes good software

• User profile image
    Bas

This thread is four years old.

• User profile image
    Dr Herbie

Bas wrote:

Happy Birthday too you,
    Happy Birthday too you ...

(It's an old Goons joke ...)

Herbie

• User profile image
    Massif

Dr Herbie wrote:

Bas wrote:

Happy Birthday too you,
    Happy Birthday too you ...

(It's an old Goons joke ...)

Herbie

You're three days early.

• User profile image
    Sabot

Do many architects hang around on C9 these days?

OK I listen to the odd ArCast with Ron but these days there does seem to be plenty more places for Architects to hang out specially as we are trying to look more vendor neutral these days.

• User profile image
    Massif

Hmm... that deafening silence indicates that few hang out at the coffeehouse anyway.

Don't look at me, I'm a code monkey. (Although I aspire to better things...)

• User profile image
    Sabot

Hmmmm I kind of agree hence why I only just pass by here these days on my way to ITToolBox.

• User profile image
    Charles

Sabot wrote:

Do many architects hang around on C9 these days?

OK I listen to the odd ArCast with Ron but these days there does seem to be plenty more places for Architects to hang out specially as we are trying to look more vendor neutral these days.

According to the results of our latest survey 20% of those polled reported they are Architects (spanning IT pro like yourself, Sabot, and developer)

C

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.