Coffeehouse Thread

12 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

The Channel 9 guy's apartment

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    scobleizer

We just had to share this with you instead of our usual video programming. Chris Pirillo, http://chris.pirillo.com, videotaped the Channel 9 guy giving us a tour of his apartment. Don't watch this video while drinking or operating heavy equipment.

Video length: 00:03:49.

• User profile image
    sn1p3t

I am so scared

Fun if you're bored. Big Smile

"A moose once bit my sister." Classic!

• User profile image
    BinaryBoy

Um.... Ok.

• User profile image
    Richard Parker

Can you say neat freak? Chips in a glass jar?! I bet those freezer bags were piled alphabetically too.

• User profile image
    rasx

Don't let this self-deprecating portrait of the Channel9 Guy fool you. I ran into The Guy at the gym once and this little piece of plastic can push serious weight!

• User profile image
    dotnetjunkie

ROFLMAO!!!
    This is so funny Smiley

But any chance of getting a transcript of this video? As English is not my native language, it's not always easy to understand with that "smurf" voice Smiley
    And I would really like to understand all the little jokes in it Wink

Thanks!

• User profile image
    fdezjose

Next time show us clippy's appartement too!

• User profile image
    GaryBushey

What happened to the video?

• User profile image
    dotnetjunkie

What do you mean?
    Just click on the link...

P.S. No transcript yet? Smiley

• User profile image
    jakesomethi​ng

This video changed my life.  I was at the edge of the end of my life but this happy little fellow lifted my spirits.  Ok, not really, but it was funny to watch.  And it is great to know that there is a group of people that do love monty python.  With my group of friends I began to feel as though I was the outcast because I love it and they all laughed at me or called me crazy.

one day, i hope to get paid for doing stuff like that.  Wouldn't that be great?

"Sitting that close to the Tv is bad for you" - marge
    "Talking while the tv is on is bad for you!" - homer

• User profile image
    qwert231

Perhaps someday C9G will 'hit it big' and end up as an Office Assistant... nah, he wouldn's sell out like clippy did.

• User profile image
    thebeings

very cool! ehhehehe

i like how he works out and takes a pee..

i wonder - is there a bongie jump in the near future?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.