Coffeehouse Thread

11 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Is this me or you all feal it.

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    pwzeus

ok IE 7 is nice...specially this clear text thing is awesome but guys
    why no one even bothered to make new fevorite organizer. It is same old with new icons. You can sort your folder, can look at them properly, cant open 2 fevorite folder at one time..if you open one then already opened collapses...i mean for me it is a no brainer...then again may be i am the only one trying to manage my links in IE. What do you guys use to manage your fevorite links.

• User profile image
    alwaysmc2

pwzeus wrote:
    What do you guys use to manage your fevorite links.

Explorer.

Start>[User Name]
    open the "Favorites" folder.
    ^_^ Yay for Vista.

But seriously, click the star with the plus on it, and then click "Orgainize Favorites".  (just clicking will bring up another IE window with an orgainizer, but holding shift while clicking will just open the folder in Explorer.)

• User profile image
    bbmatt13

I use del.icio.us to manage all of my links and bookmarks. It works well for me with the tagging and being able to add details to a link...so I can find it faster later.

• User profile image
    Jason Cox

I just hit Ctrl+Shift+I and manage my favorites in the docked Favorites Ceneter.

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

Might I suggest looking on the Advanced tab of Internet Options?

• User profile image
    pwzeus

guys guys i know how to use it. I am just saying it sucks, managing links in IE is painful.

• User profile image
    pwzeus

atleast you can now resize the fevorite organizer window...Big Smile

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

pwzeus wrote:
    guys guys i know how to use it. I am just saying it sucks, managing links in IE is painful.

OK, a not-so-subtle hint, since you apparently didn't follow my advice:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• User profile image
    pwzeus

Big Smile ok i m embarrass to reply but hehehe ooppss, i should have looked at the options

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

pwzeus wrote:
     ok i m embarrass to reply but hehehe ooppss, i should have looked at the options

If I had a dollar for every time I missed something obvious like that I'd be a rich man...  Tongue Out

• User profile image
    bbrewder

pwzeus wrote:
    What do you guys use to manage your fevorite links.

I haven't started using IE7 yet, but I just downloaded the new Google toolbar for IE and it includes bookmarking. It has some very interesting features that I never considered before with bookmarks (though they probably aren't new, just new to me Smiley). The toolbar makes it very convenient.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.