Coffeehouse Thread

19 posts

Channel9 Calendar?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Massif

And no, I'm not talking images of Rory, Charles et al. draping themselves over desks al la those alarming pictures of Bill from yesteryear.

I was just wondering whether we could have a calendar of upcoming events / videos in c9.

Of course that would make you beholden unto the calendar. ("All hail the great god DeadLine!") So I can see if you wouldn't want to do it.

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Cool idea! Maybe even with birthdays.

• User profile image
    Angus

I like this idea also.

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    littleguru

I don't know if they have an exact schedule, when to release a new video... Great would be the days when a video is recorded and perhaps the possibility to send questions.

Birthdays aren't that much important.

• User profile image
    WBurggraaf

littleguru wrote:
    I don't know if they have an exact schedule, when to release a new video... Great would be the days when a video is recorded and perhaps the possibility to send questions.

Then you won't be suprised. I like to be suprised Smiley.

• User profile image
    Chadk

littleguru wrote:

Ye, a calendar over when they are gonna do recordings, that would be cool
    littleguru wrote:

I think thats a nice feature tho. Could be fun Smiley

• User profile image
    littleguru

Chadk wrote:

littleguru wrote: I don't know if they have an exact schedule, when to release a new video... Great would be the days when a video is recorded and perhaps the possibility to send questions.

Ye, a calendar over when they are gonna do recordings, that would be cool
    littleguru wrote:

I think thats a nice feature tho. Could be fun

Birthdays are important in general, but I can't see why they should be important on C9? *seeing all the happy birthday threads coming*

• User profile image
    KosherCoder

That's a fantastic idea.
    I would use it!

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

I would like it, too.

Even if the Calendar was retro-active, and only showed videos on the days they were posted, and not videos that are planned for days in the future. I suppose a list of Upcoming Videos would be in place, but nothing bound to individual dates.

• User profile image
    NeoTOM

Massif wrote:
    And no, I'm not talking images of Rory, Charles et al. draping themselves over desks al la those alarming pictures of Bill from yesteryear.

I will only use it once it includes this.

• User profile image
    Sabot

Yep having a calender is cool, it could have major Microsoft dates on it ... such as Rory's C9 start date! (Forget IE7 and Vista pah! Big Smile )

... on a side note ... are we still on for January Vista team? RC2 is looking gooooood ... and I really need to work out my budget for next year by the end of December. What do ya say ... fancy giving C9 the scoop?

Expressionless

• User profile image
    Harlequin

Would it be able to interface with iCal or other calendar formats(which I don't know a lot about).

Then, for example, Jamie puts out a C9Park Calendar, we can each load it up in out C9 calendar.

• User profile image
    PaoloM

It could feature pictures of my shoes.

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Pictures of Paolo's shoes: NSFW.

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

PaoloM wrote:
    It could feature pictures of my shoes.
    Or Rory's shoes Big Smile Rory where are you man?

COOL idea

• User profile image
    Harlequin

A thread about calendars has devolved to shoes....this is the worst devolving of a thread yet Smiley

• User profile image
    PaoloM

Harlequin wrote:
    A thread about calendars has devolved to shoes....this is the worst devolving of a thread yet

My job is done.

<bow/>

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.