Coffeehouse Thread

19 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Channel9 Calendar?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Massif

And no, I'm not talking images of Rory, Charles et al. draping themselves over desks al la those alarming pictures of Bill from yesteryear.

I was just wondering whether we could have a calendar of upcoming events / videos in c9.

Of course that would make you beholden unto the calendar. ("All hail the great god DeadLine!") So I can see if you wouldn't want to do it.

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Cool idea! Maybe even with birthdays.

• User profile image
    Angus

I like this idea also.

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    littleguru

I don't know if they have an exact schedule, when to release a new video... Great would be the days when a video is recorded and perhaps the possibility to send questions.

Birthdays aren't that much important.

• User profile image
    WBurggraaf

littleguru wrote:
    I don't know if they have an exact schedule, when to release a new video... Great would be the days when a video is recorded and perhaps the possibility to send questions.

Then you won't be suprised. I like to be suprised Smiley.

• User profile image
    Chadk

littleguru wrote:

Ye, a calendar over when they are gonna do recordings, that would be cool
    littleguru wrote:

I think thats a nice feature tho. Could be fun Smiley

• User profile image
    littleguru

Chadk wrote:

littleguru wrote: I don't know if they have an exact schedule, when to release a new video... Great would be the days when a video is recorded and perhaps the possibility to send questions.

Ye, a calendar over when they are gonna do recordings, that would be cool
    littleguru wrote:

I think thats a nice feature tho. Could be fun

Birthdays are important in general, but I can't see why they should be important on C9? *seeing all the happy birthday threads coming*

• User profile image
    KosherCoder

That's a fantastic idea.
    I would use it!

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

I would like it, too.

Even if the Calendar was retro-active, and only showed videos on the days they were posted, and not videos that are planned for days in the future. I suppose a list of Upcoming Videos would be in place, but nothing bound to individual dates.

• User profile image
    NeoTOM

Massif wrote:
    And no, I'm not talking images of Rory, Charles et al. draping themselves over desks al la those alarming pictures of Bill from yesteryear.

I will only use it once it includes this.

• User profile image
    Sabot

Yep having a calender is cool, it could have major Microsoft dates on it ... such as Rory's C9 start date! (Forget IE7 and Vista pah! Big Smile )

... on a side note ... are we still on for January Vista team? RC2 is looking gooooood ... and I really need to work out my budget for next year by the end of December. What do ya say ... fancy giving C9 the scoop?

Expressionless

• User profile image
    Harlequin

Would it be able to interface with iCal or other calendar formats(which I don't know a lot about).

Then, for example, Jamie puts out a C9Park Calendar, we can each load it up in out C9 calendar.

• User profile image
    PaoloM

It could feature pictures of my shoes.

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Pictures of Paolo's shoes: NSFW.

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

PaoloM wrote:
    It could feature pictures of my shoes.
    Or Rory's shoes Big Smile Rory where are you man?

COOL idea

• User profile image
    Harlequin

A thread about calendars has devolved to shoes....this is the worst devolving of a thread yet Smiley

• User profile image
    PaoloM

Harlequin wrote:
    A thread about calendars has devolved to shoes....this is the worst devolving of a thread yet

My job is done.

<bow/>

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.