Coffeehouse Thread

23 posts

Do you have a TV? :)

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    AndyC

I've got a 28" Panasonic widescreen, with Sky so there are a lot of channels with very little worth watching on them.

• User profile image
    ScanIAm

Sabot wrote:
    I have only one TV in my house and thats a 42" HD LCD from LG. I have a Sky+ box with lots of rubbish satellite channels.

Most of the time it's actually off !

I won't have one in our bedroom or anywhere else.

I would rather read a book than watch crap TV anyday!

I make a habit of not watching crap TV Smiley

I actually have 1 32" tube in my bedroom and a Hauppage tv card hooked up to a server that records all the juicy Lost, BSG, Daily Show, etc. and then I watch it on the computer when I'm ready

Or pipe it to the bedroom TV if I'm feeling lazy.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Sabot wrote:
    I won't have one in our bedroom or anywhere else.

I would rather read a book than watch crap TV anyday!

Amongst other things.... Wink

• User profile image
    Harlequin

50" Samsung DLP HDTV......unfortunately I only have normal cable. Gotta get digital cable, and PS3, before I can enjoy the HDTV aspects of it.....hehe

But it's nice turning the aspect to Zoom 1 to have Battlestar Galactica fill the entire screen Smiley

• User profile image
    Devils​Rejection

live in my parents house, they have a 1080p 67 inch Sammy DLP with a Direct TV HD receiver hooked up to it with all the channels.

Personally I like my 32 inch 720p LCD in my room hooked up to a dvd player, combine that + netflix = HEAVEN

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.