Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

PDC Sessions online - when do they get taken down?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    PeteBeech

At http://msdn.microsoft.com/events/pdc/ it states that the PDC sessions are online for 'the next 6 months'. When are they due to be taken down, as I don't know exactly how long after the PDC they were first put up. It must be pretty soon I suppose..

Is there any chance they could be left up a bit longer - I still haven't got through half of them!

• User profile image
    Dag

You don't have the possibility to get the DVD:s from the conference? I think that they contain the same information as the site does.

/dag

• User profile image
    prog_dotnet

Hope the pdc sessions will be aviable for some time to come because $499 is kinda expencive for a student...i rather put my money on books instead.

• User profile image
    PeteBeech

Yes, its a bit out of my price range as well..! 

I might try asking my boss though, if these sessions do get taken down in the next few days,

• User profile image
    Dag

Oops, I didn't know that they where so expensive. Then I understand your concern.

/dag

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.