Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

Best windows vista concept theme i've seen yet!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • Devils​Rejection

Now I usually don't care about themes, and the one that I'm seeing in the latest builds looks tip top, but this guys just destroys anything you guys have going for you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49608813@N00/

• Devils​Rejection

models or not, i like the general look, the colors are lighter, the edges are softer and rounder. it's so ... it just feels nice on the eye

and i'm sorry, flip 3d as it's currently implemented is crap. i prefer expose.

i'm sure someone will make a quick .net app to replace expose Smiley

• jamie

is any of that real?

if it is - kudos to the one post member - with models in every shot pimping vista  (cough cough wag-ed cough)

dos would look good with those babes all over it Wink

edit!  that's wag/edstrom - not wagged! Wink

• alwaysmc2

now that would be cool.

• Devils​Rejection

yea but then you would have everyone screaming about how Windows copy's Mac OS X

which is a stupid argument in the first place, fantastic ideas are fantastic ideas. i don't see ford suing bently because they make cars with 4 wheels and engine and seats.

i don't care tho, flip3d sucks balls, expose, as in the thumbnail your posted above, is THE way to do it correctly.

• Jason Cox

DevilsRejection wrote:
    i don't care tho, flip3d sucks balls, expose, as in the thumbnail your posted above, is THE way to do it correctly.
    Thats sure a nice way to say that...

With DWM though you can write a Flip 3D replacement, if I recall, someone has already written a Mac looking replacment.

• Cyonix

Yeah it looks amazing, i hope microsoft actually make themes and release them this time around. Instead of just leaving us with the default (and a little bit of customization).

I want a new theme every six months Smiley

• jamie

Cyonix wrote:

I want a new theme every six months

...weeks  Smiley

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.