Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

So how do we get in touch with Rory?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Devils​Rejection

I mean I can Skype or email Scoble all the time, and he still manages to find time in his hectic lifestyle to send me a message back or have a chat.

I would like to have that type of relation with Rory, but of course it's reciprocal, if you don't want us having your screen names and email's that's awesome and I respect your privacy.

Just figured it would be awesome to email you every once in a while. With your new role as the face of C9 comes great responsibility to your audience Smiley

• User profile image
    Rory

DevilsRejection wrote:

I mean I can Skype or email Scoble all the time, and he still manages to find time in his hectic lifestyle to send me a message back or have a chat.

I would like to have that type of relation with Rory, but of course it's reciprocal, if you don't want us having your screen names and email's that's awesome and I respect your privacy.

Just figured it would be awesome to email you every once in a while. With your new role as the face of C9 comes great responsibility to your audience

Well... this way works Smiley

I give out my IM address, but the flipside is that I don't log into IM often. I find it to be a major productivity killer.

As for email - you can contact me here:

roryb AT youknowwhatcompanyiworkfor.com (obviously replace that whole ridiculous part with "microsoft.com").

• User profile image
    PaoloM

Rory wrote:
    roryb AT youknowwhatcompanyiworkfor.com (obviously replace that whole ridiculous part with "microsoft.com").

I tried to send an email to

microsoft.com@youknowwhatcompanyiworkfor.com

but it didn't work... Sad

• User profile image
    daSmirnov

PaoloM wrote:

but it didn't work...

Hahaha, he should of seen that coming.Perplexed

• User profile image
    littleguru

PaoloM wrote:

Rory wrote: roryb AT youknowwhatcompanyiworkfor.com (obviously replace that whole ridiculous part with "microsoft.com").

but it didn't work...

Haha! *still jealous about your italy world cup winner cake*

• User profile image
    jBuelna

PaoloM wrote:

Rory wrote: roryb AT youknowwhatcompanyiworkfor.com (obviously replace that whole ridiculous part with "microsoft.com").

but it didn't work...

I've gotta say.  That was pretty funny.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.