Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

International micro-ISVs selling to US companies

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • ubercoder

Hi folks,

I'm doing a little research on building a micro-ISV here in US, establish it and then move to Europe and run it from there.

I'm from Europe but I live in US for the last 12 years. My wife and I, we check the possibility of going back one day.

Selling a product in US is a very good idea, providing that I don't need the same revenue to live comfortable in Europe like I do here.

Do you think is possible?
    Does anyone achieve that?

Looking for some insight, ideas and suggestions.

Thanks.

• jsampsonPC

I have been considering something similar. I have been thinking about starting up a company in about 15 years or so and then moving to Brazil. Running the company from Brazil, and maybe having a couple employees in the states.

I was actually buying a Condo in Brazil up until about 5 years ago - long story. Working in America is great, our economy is strong. But I am a sucker for foreign countries, and I would like to spent the other half of my life somewhere tropical maybe.

• ubercoder

jsampsonPC,

This is exactly my point.

Sell my product in the US, where the economy is strong, but live in Europe where lifestyle is so much better.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.