Coffeehouse Thread

12 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Scoble Interviews 9Team on New Design - It's HERE!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jsampsonPC

preview
    Posted by scobleizer // Thu, Nov 08, 2006 11:44 PM

We visit the worldwide headquarters for Channel 9 (otherwise known as Jeff's office) to talk about the Channel 9 redesign. You meet the geeks behind the technology that brings you Channel 9 (new team member Adam Kinney and Charles Torre).

Tags:

Video Length: 00:12:39 Generic Forum Image Generic Forum Image Replies: 1 // Views: 87,145 Generic Forum Image

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    Chadk

:DDamn, this is nice. It is soooo much tomorrow, and really innovative Big Smile:O

But in that video, they show this nice animation, when you click a video on the frontpage. Where is that? I Cant find it. I never saw it with my own eyes. I guess they took it out, before they launched it?

• User profile image
    littleguru

This is from 2006 Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

retard....don't you have work to do?

• User profile image
    Chadk

littleguru wrote:
    This is from 2006

That video is from 2005. Not 2006 Tongue Out

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

Cybermagellan wrote:
    retard....don't you have work to do?

Yup, but I figured this would be teh funny Smiley

• User profile image
    littleguru

Chadk wrote:

littleguru wrote: This is from 2006

That video is from 2005. Not 2006

2006, 2005, 2004, numbers... i don't care Tongue Out

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

Chadk wrote:
    Damn, this is nice. It is soooo much tomorrow, and really innovative

But in that video, they show this nice animation, when you click a video on the frontpage. Where is that? I Cant find it. I never saw it with my own eyes. I guess they took it out, before they launched it?

Yeah, that was the first thing I did after seeing this was open up IE and go try to replicate the effect...nada Sad

• User profile image
    littleguru

jsampsonPC wrote:

Chadk wrote: Damn, this is nice. It is soooo much tomorrow, and really innovative

Yeah, that was the first thing I did after seeing this was open up IE and go try to replicate the effect...nada

Was there. Believe me. I saw it... They probably removed it.

• User profile image
    sc00ter

Wow. Hey. WTF.  If this is from 2004/2005, Why didn't I see this?  I usually watch almost all videos pretty much and this one must have slipped my mind.  But yeah, thnx for the repost/bump?

I donno if this should be posted in here or the other thread, but I feel like I need to say something.

I can see why ya'll bumped this/repost?  But come on, these guys are working hard at something that they are trying to get to a point of  "Eye Popping Wow!".  Things are bound to be delayed.  Which is one of the reasons why I haven't really complained much.  Figuring that there must have been a good reason for these delays.  As far as I'm concerned, it could take another month or two and I wouldn't care.  Sure I'd get antsy but to go as far as knocking the 9 guys down and saying it just might not happen and that its abandonware.  That was just too much.  Pfft. 

Even without the passing in Adam's family or the sickness or what ever it may have been, I still would have wanted to say this.  This is something I hope I don't see again in the future. Guys take it easy!

.. so.. yea, sure, I may be kinda new, not having posted much since I registered years ago but i've been working on that and posting some new things, responding to other things.   For the longest time, my "first" thing would to go the video forums and just watch the videos.  I've since deleted the link to the video forum and replaced it with the link to the CoffeeHouse.  The CoffeeHouse is the first thing I do now, and sometimes I even forget to go see if there are new videos posted.  (Thats a good thing right? hehe)

I feel like I'm just waking up from a long long depression or something.  I donno, maybe I'm  crazy for posting this or something, but thats my two cents worth.

*Jeff & Team* You keep doing what you are doing.  I'm sure you all are doing a great job and trying your best to get this thing "shipped" given the unforseen situations that may have come/or will come.

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

sc00ter wrote:
    But come on, these guys are working hard at something that they are trying to get to a point of  "Eye Popping Wow!".  Things are bound to be delayed.  Which is one of the reasons why I haven't really complained much.  Figuring that there must have been a good reason for these delays.  As far as I'm concerned, it could take another month or two and I wouldn't care.  Sure I'd get antsy but to go as far as knocking the 9 guys down and saying it just might not happen and that its abandonware.  That was just too much.  Pfft. 

Even without the passing in Adam's family or the sickness or what ever it may have been, I still would have wanted to say this.  This is something I hope I don't see again in the future. Guys take it easy!

I know, I was being a bit of a jerk.  I guess I was getting antsy and not knowing what was going on wasn't helping either.  At that point, it looked like abandonware, to be honest...  but I probably shouldn't have voiced that opinion, knowing that they were hard at work (which they were).

My apologies to Adam, Jeff, and crew...  I'm sure you're coming up with something awesome there!  I look forward to seeing it whenever you get it ready.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.