Coffeehouse Thread

19 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

UPDATED: Another "My Cat" Thread

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jsampsonPC

• User profile image
    jamie

almost looks like a vista wallpaper Smiley

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

jamie wrote:
    almost looks like a vista wallpaper

The original is 1200x1600 - Maybe I'll give it a shot Smiley

• User profile image
    sc00ter

Aww.. nice kitty! 

• User profile image
    littleguru

Sweety Smiley

• User profile image
    compugab

Cool cat.

What I am most surprise is that you have the Sun. We are not seeing it much these times in Québec. (Lot of rain) Can you send us some of it.

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

So, in your Aqua-Holly shot, did you change the color of her eyes to match the rest of the image, or did her eyes actually come out that color in your camera?

I ask because her eyes appear to be a completely different color in these shots.

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

Minh wrote:
    A little blurring'll do her...

plagiarism! Smiley

• User profile image
    Minh

A little blurring'll do her...

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

CannotResolveSymbol wrote:
    So, in your Aqua-Holly shot, did you change the color of her eyes to match the rest of the image, or did her eyes actually come out that color in your camera?

I ask because her eyes appear to be a completely different color in these shots.

Yeah, the eyes are colored. To be honest, I don't think I've submitted a single picture with natural eye-color Smiley

I love Holly's brown eyes in the latest picture. Since the picture is primarily black and white, her eyes look great!

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

Minh,

Please stop altering my pictures - I don't want to confuse anybody who might wish to use them and give me credit.

Thanks Smiley

• User profile image
    Minh

It's the best form of flattering...

I just learn of this new PS effect... must blur everything in sight Smiley

It's like the ketchup of photos -- works on everything.

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

Minh wrote:
    It's the best form of flattering...

I just learn of this new PS effect... must blur everything in sight

Make your own art, and blur it Wink But please don't blur things I worked hard on Tongue Out (If you cannot help yourself, feel free to blur them...just don't repost them afterwards Tongue Out)

Thank you for not blurring the black and white Holly photo - I would have been crushed as it's my current favorite Wink

• User profile image
    Minh

jsampsonPC wrote:

Make your own art, and blur it But please don't blur things I worked hard on (If you cannot help yourself, feel free to blur them...just don't repost them afterwards )

Thank you for not blurring the black and white Holly photo - I would have been crushed as it's my current favorite

Your reverse psychology is weak & useless on me Smiley

Plus, she's blurry enough already.

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

Hey, Holly isn't always glamorous Smiley

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

Christmas Kitty - Singing Carols!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.