Coffeehouse Thread

16 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Zune DVD rippers

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    blowdart
  • User profile image
    LaBomba

*sigh*

you've reached your quota for zune threads blowdart...[6]

Though i'm sure the two people that have a zune would beg to differ. Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Gambit

LaBomba wrote:
    *sigh*

you've reached your quota for zune threads blowdart...

Though i'm sure the two people that have a zune would beg to differ.

I must be one of the two Cool

• User profile image
    blowdart

LaBomba wrote:

Though i'm sure the two people that have a zune would beg to differ.

I'm going to be wandering London next week, looking at the wireless function and sighing.

• User profile image
    Tensor

You should make some sort of international appeal for Zune users to meet up at a specific place and listen to each others music. Perhaps we need a name for this?

Zunefest?

Zune meet?

Zune Cruising?

• User profile image
    Rossj

Tensor wrote:
     for Zune users to meet up at a specific place

The phonebox on Oxford Street should be about the right size Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Tensor

A quiet phone box on Oxford street on a tyoical saturday morning - but whats this? In walks Bazza blowdart - a whirl of clothes later and out steps:

ZUNERMAN!

• User profile image
    Dr Herbie

Tensor wrote:

Zune Cruising?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

It might be the lack of sleep, but that was really funny.

Zune Cruising.   HA HA HA HA HA!

Herbie.

Wherre's the 'I need sleep' emoticon?

• User profile image
    Rossj

Tensor wrote:

ZUNERMAN!

Cursed to wander the Earth for eternity, searching for another tortured soul with whom to share his sole super-power.

In the future ....

ZUNERMAN: "After 20 years of searching I've finally found another Zune user !!! - Want to hear the latest Duran Duran song?"

SECOND TORTURED SOUL: "Nah Duran Duran are crap, and besides if I turn on wifi I'll run out of battery".

ZUNERMAN: "I've got the latest Genesis track..?"

• User profile image
    Tensor

We can mock, but I have to meet him at ddd day next weekend. He might throw his Zune at me.

• User profile image
    Rossj

Tensor wrote:
    We can mock, but I have to meet him at ddd day next weekend. He might throw his Zune at me.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, he'll get arrested if he goes about throwing bricks at people.

• User profile image
    Tensor

Rossj wrote:

Tensor wrote: We can mock, but I have to meet him at ddd day next weekend. He might throw his Zune at me.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, he'll get arrested if he goes about throwing bricks at people.

It is brown - so easy to mistake for a brick I would guess!

• User profile image
    LaBomba
  • User profile image
    pathfinder

I'll buy a Zune when the linux hack come out.

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

LaBomba wrote:

Whoa...I used to do that when I was in highschool. But I had no idea what would happen. It was back in the "I wonder if I change .bmp to .tiff what will happen" days. Crazy that the zune-developers let that one by them Smiley

• User profile image
    Kevin Daly

I think Zune owners will eventually develop an ability to detect the presence of other Zune owners...call it "Zunedar".
    Of course, it may amount to no more than looking in the mirror.

Then there are all the possibilities for the terminally bored and kinky: sexual liaisons initiated between people who exchange music via the WiFi feature (just think, you'll share something unique Smiley ) - but to make it more poignant, the rules are that you have to break up after your allowed three days of play time for the shared file.
    It gives a whole new meaning to the term "our song".

Betcha a year from now any 3-day relationship (to clarify, most of mine have lasted whole weeks longer than that) will be called "a zune", as in "Oh yeah her, well, we had a zune a year or two ago but there was no way it could last".

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.