Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

Vista-Kitty Wallpaper (Comments?)

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jsampsonPC

Lately I have been all up-and-up on taking pictures of my cat, Holly. Here's another one I made into a wallpaper for my laptop. What do you think? Looks kinda Vista-ish to me.

Full scale is 1280x800 (Click images for larger-resolution)

And the last photo of Holly

• User profile image
    koorb

Brilliant, but you might want to flip the bottom one horizontally, as most people keep their desktop icons on the left hand side of the screen.

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

koorb wrote:
    Brilliant, but you might want to flip the bottom one horizontally, as most people keep their desktop icons on the left hand side of the screen.

Thanks for the comments. As for flipping, I'll leave that up to the individual who wishes to use it Smiley I personally turn off my desktop icons. But I'm a rare-bird.

• User profile image
    littleguru

Sweeeeeeeeet!

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

Aww, c'mon guys Wink Out of 300 views, only 1% left comments? Smiley Where's the community, where's the criticism? Smiley

• User profile image
    Dr Herbie

jsampsonPC wrote:
    Aww, c'mon guys Out of 300 views, only 1% left comments? Where's the community, where's the criticism?

OK, er ..., nice cat.

Um. Is it USB compatible?

Herbie

• User profile image
    bart7simpso​n7

I am into another kind of kitties Big Smile

• User profile image
    littleguru

bart7simpson7 wrote:
    I am into another kind of kitties

Haha. The slogan should be "Vista. It sure looks better!" Tongue Out

• User profile image
    jsampsonPC

bart7simpson7 wrote:
    I am into another kind of kitties

Dang, that's a nice kitty Smiley

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.