Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Asus will launch Auxiliary Display laptop

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Carlos Luna

According to Angadget, Asus will launch a SideShow laptop next year at Vista release

• User profile image
    Harlequin

Since seeing that first at the PDC 2005, I just wasn't impressed by it. Probably one of those things you'll have to use in order to start falling in love with it Smiley

• User profile image
    kriskdf

This is a feature I could see being really popular in large corporations.  I can't count the number of times I'm walking to a meeting and have to crack open the laptop to remember the room number I'm supposed to be in.  When I worked in a much smaller company, it would never be an issue.

• User profile image
    Harlequin

But I forget, there's an API for it too, isn't there? So you can make your own little "widget" on it? It's in a C9 video I'll betcha somewhere Smiley

• User profile image
    Larsenal

Harlequin wrote:

But I forget, there's an API for it too, isn't there? So you can make your own little "widget" on it? It's in a C9 video I'll betcha somewhere

I think SideShow has tons of potential.

And... there is an API!  If I ever get my hands on one of these, I'll be mashing up all sorts of gadgets.  If it all works as advertised, then the possibilities are endless.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.