Coffeehouse Thread

40 posts

What are YOU listening to?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Darbacour

SOOOOO embarassing and NOT underground.... but I'm addicted to this song "You Only get What You Give"

Next requires NO excuses 'Risen'   by  KMFDM

• User profile image
    Outlaw

well right now i'm really into "white unicorn" by wolfmother.

• User profile image
    Darbacour

We only have about TEN reviews of WM.... and I don't even know what they do or if they are even Underground!!

But MY top journalist is sooo behind this band.  Tellme why I should love them.

Give me your unbiaded impressions of WM.

Tell me who else you love.....since you obviously have impeccable taste.

For any musicallically inclined:

HipHop is NOT music, K

• User profile image
    Darbacour

One of my MOST favs ever ----------

JJJ by KMFDM

It was my Fight song when I was the originator of the most influential Factions in the most impressive and aggressive game that ever went to market...............MxO

• User profile image
    Darbacour

Legitimate track of YES!!!!!!!!!!

Stigmata!

We did an interview, promo and LOTs more for my fav rivet band.

• User profile image
    Ambition

Playlist:

The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
    Love Like Winter - AFI
    Bleed Black - AFI
    The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage - Panic! at the Disco
    Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
    Hand of Blood - Bullet for my Valentine

• User profile image
    Darbacour

Right now a killer version of Luck be a Lady.. Frank and Chrissie.. it's really sweet in a strange way.

YO -ambition GRRRREAT Playlist.... sorry I missed your good taste on 1st pass.

• User profile image
    Darbacour

Oh Yeah,

I'm insanely repitious... Risen... by Doh KMFDM

Next my MxO fight song.... JJJ

.......anyone that's ever been into In dustrial knows that song....others are either into Ghetto wannabe or mind-numbing pop.

• User profile image
    Angus

I am listening to nothing really, I haven't got good speakers set up yet so it isn't worth putting anything much on.

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    Darbacour

RIGHT NOW:
    One of my most FAVs EVER

'Silence' Santuary mix... use to be a D/L on my website for about 3 years and wouldn't you KNOW it my HD crashed and I wasn't too concerned about rebuilding.... FLA/Delirium had removed that song!!!!!!!!! After all those years I offered it as a D/L.

Got it back on one of my 2002 backups.... this song SOOOO PWNS!

• User profile image
    Darbacour

Angus wrote:
    I am listening to nothing really, I haven't got good speakers set up yet so it isn't worth putting anything much on.

Angus Higgins

Angus don't be like that!  I have a KILLER card playing on $20 speakers I got 6 years ago.... I am blonde girl.. not a snowballs chance ANYWHERE that I can network all my stuff..

But this like everything else I have sounds INSANELY good on these cheapass speakers!

• User profile image
    Darbacour

phreaks wrote:

Right now I'm Listening to The Dead Milkmen's first cd , Big Lizard in My Back yard.

It really only has nostalgic value, but some of these songs still are cracking me up.

SWEET!!!!

Not my most Fav but LOVE that someone else into PR

• User profile image
    Dr Herbie

Wolfmother (more Led Zep that Led Zep ever were)
    Belle & Sebastian (Life Persuit, nice and relaxed)
    Muse (you can listen to all their albums in entirety on-line  at www.muse.mu, very forward thinking!)
    Rufus Wainright
    ZZ-top (the older stuff)
    Pengion Cafe Orchestra (relaxed)
    Gorillaz

If I start listening to too much Radiohead, it means I'm in the first stages of depression, so I need to listen to lighter stuff like the Darkness. I took all the Radiohead MP3's off my PC about six months ago so I can only listen from CD in the car.

Herbie

• User profile image
    phreaks

Right now I'm Listening to The Dead Milkmen's first cd , Big Lizard in My Back yard.

It really only has nostalgic value, but some of these songs still are cracking me up.

Overall, you can prolly only listen to this stuff once every few years or so, else it becomes overly annoying.

• User profile image
    Darbacour

Dr Herbie wrote:
    Wolfmother (more Led Zep that Led Zep ever were)
    Belle & Sebastian (Life Persuit, nice and relaxed)
    Muse (you can listen to all their albums in entirety on-line  at www.muse.mu, very forward thinking!)
    Rufus Wainright
    ZZ-top (the older stuff)
    Pengion Cafe Orchestra (relaxed)
    Gorillaz

If I start listening to too much Radiohead, it means I'm in the first stages of depression, so I need to listen to lighter stuff like the Darkness. I took all the Radiohead MP3's off my PC about six months ago so I can only listen from CD in the car.

Herbie

Okay that's it ........ MUST hear Wolf Mother..

Currently:
     to-freaking-die-for 'Stigmata' by DUH Ministry

Now you ALL can make insane fun of me.... The ULTIMATE Pop song but IO LOVE it! 

Found it from an Internet search after hearing it about a 100 times on PBS

'You Only Get What You Give' by The New Radicals

• User profile image
    Darbacour

Frank Sinatra...

How can you NOT love him?  He did SOOOOOOOOOO many fabulous covers of Sid's tunes Cool

• User profile image
    littleguru

Older music... but I like also house Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Rowan

atm, Starlight by Muse.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.