Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Microsoft: The Panel

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    bonk

Microsoft EMEA has just started a little site that is supposed to "collect showcases of the new user experiences and provide insights on how they were implemented". So far the only  interensting project on that site is UniveRSS - a 3D Vista RSS reader that was implemented using WPF. Since there is currently not much "WPF in action" to see, I thought it's noteworthy.

• User profile image
    eagle

Dankt bonk

• User profile image
    littleguru

die Wurstfachverkäuferin

It hurts my eyes! It's a girl.

• User profile image
    eagle

Weiße Wurst nach Mittag

• User profile image
    bonk

littleguru wrote:
    die Wurstfachverkäuferin

Actually "Ich bin der Wurstfachverkäuferin!" is a quote from a song by a very famous german poet and jazz artists: Helge Schneider. It is from one of is avant-garde, fastidious songs called: Wurstfachverkäuferin. Now how do your eyes (ears) hurt now?

Well to be honest he actually sings "Ich bin der Wurtsfachverkäuferin ihr Freund." Wich again is grammatically correct.

• User profile image
    littleguru

bonk wrote:

littleguru wrote: die Wurstfachverkäuferin

Actually "Ich bin der Wurstfachverkäuferin!" is a quote from a song by a very famous german poet and jazz artists: Helge Schneider. It is from one of is avant-garde, fastidious songs called: Wurstfachverkäuferin. Now how do your eyes (ears) hurt now?

Well to be honest he actually sings "Ich bin der Wurtsfachverkäuferin ihr Freund." Wich again is grammatically correct.

It hurts even more! Katzeklo Tongue Out

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.