Coffeehouse Thread

64 posts

What's your Personal DNA type?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Charles

They tell me I'm a Considerate Inventor.

What about you?
    C

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

I don't have time to go through it right now, but a few days ago I started it and it seemed very similar to the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator, on which I'm an INTJ.

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

You are an Advocating Leader.

• User profile image
    ScanIAm

I am an attentive builder.

Also, I'm a 'giant jackass'.

• User profile image
    Cyonix

Is there a page that describes what each Personal DNA type means?

Or should we post the link to our report?

• User profile image
    Charles

Cyonix wrote:
    Is there a page that describes what each Personal DNA type means?

Or should we post the link to our report?

I don't think they list them out....

• User profile image
    Harlequin

Concerned Visionary

Spot on I think Smiley

• User profile image
    kettch

Reserved Analyst

I pretty much agree with the report. Although, I kept wondering where the "I hate these kind of tests because they always want quantitative answers to subjective questions" option was. Even so, the report seems to indicate that is the sort of thing that I would say anyway. Big Smile

I'm going to have to get one of my good friends to do it with me in mind, and see how my personal answers reflect the parts of me that I show the public.

• User profile image
    Kevin Daly

Apparently I'm a Benevolent Creator.

I was sort of hoping for "Pustulant Sore On The Face of Civilisation", but you take what you can get. Smiley

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

I'm a Respectful Leader.  From the description, it seems to follow my Meyers-Briggs results pretty closely.  It's almost like I'm the same person...  wait, I am.  Tongue Out

(let's see if the no-script version of this bar works)

Hrmph.  I don't think Channel 9 is stripping parts of it out, must be a stylesheet issue.

• User profile image
    CyberGeek

Generous Architect. I also got a 72 in femininity and a 16 in masculinity. Go me ^_^.

• User profile image
    Angus

I am a "Cautious Analyst", I didn't like doing the test much because the questions were pretty difficult to answer properly. Tongue Out

Thanks for the link. (I am glad I got 98% Masculinity Tongue Out)

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

CyberGeek wrote:
    Generous Architect. I also got a 72 in femininity and a 16 in masculinity. Go me ^_^.

Are you a guy or a girl?

I got 24% masculinity and 12% femininity.  So apparently I'm not sure what I am...  Tongue Out

• User profile image
    CyberGeek

I'm a guy. I suppose that I probably should have pointed that out earlier.

• User profile image
    cheong
    Recent Achievement unlocked: Code Avenger Tier 4/6: You see dead program. A lot!
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    kettch

I wonder what they base their CAPTCHA on. All of the links that I've clicked on (I must have used a different URL than everybody else, mine doesn't have one) have the same CAPTCHA image. If anybody else gets "wxp3nf" then I guess they don't really care, and I don't suppose it's such a big deal anyway.

• User profile image
    zian

You are a Generous Realist.

Supposedly, only 8% of the test takers had less spontaneity than me. Go Outlook! Big Smile

• User profile image
    Massif

I'm a Respectful Creator.

Go me. It's nice to know that I am what I want to be - now if only I had the job I wanted to go with it Big Smile

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.