Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

CES 2007 Who is going?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Darbacour

YAY!  My Xmas get together was sweet.

I truly hope everyone here had a wonderful Xmas or other equivilent holiday celebration that I am unable to vaguely spell properly.

SOOOOOOOOOOO--

Now I need to get ready for CES.  It's less than 2 weeks away!

Who else is gonna be there? 

This is my 1st time out so any vets please give me advice on what to do and see first before the partys and gambling divert me from my primary objective of attaining true geekdom.

• User profile image
    eagle

I’m going for the second time and have been getting ready for months – airline reservations, accommodation, party invites, badge ect.

The best advice anyone can give you is to take the 108 North bus out of the airport, you could be stuck for hours waiting for a taxi.

• User profile image
    soundint

My company is going and we are exited about seeing what new buzz will be around Vista! MS had the best booth last year and I feel a repeat is in order... I was able to go to Pure for last year's party at Cesars and The Killers rocked ((I need to watch my language)cat doll's were pretty good too but only to look at:)_

• User profile image
    jeffsand

I'll be there.  I get in Saturday and will stay until Wednesday.  We'll have a lot of content going online on Channel 10, in sync with the Microsoft keynote and will be covering the show each day.

Sort of a coming out party for 10.

• User profile image
    eagle

See you at the BlogHaus and you should try to make it to the Tablet PC and UMPC dinner.

I hope to get my hands on tickets to see Al Jarreau and George Benson......

• User profile image
    jeffsand

eagle wrote:
    See you at the BlogHaus and you should try to make it to the Tablet PC and UMPC dinner.

I plan to be at both! Smiley

• User profile image
    longzheng

I'm going too. Going to be at Windows Vista Labs, BlogHaus, Keynote, Vanishing Point and CES itself.

Spot the little asian guy. There's a pic of me at CESBlogs.com Smiley

• User profile image
    jphillips59

I will be there.  I plan to hit everythign I can.  Bloghaus, Vanishingpoint, msft booths, HP pure party , the monster cable concert....

really excited.  I fly tomorrow at noon.  See you all there, I hope

Josh

http://windowsconnected.com

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.